RICKY WILLIAMS HAS BROKEN ARM

No only does he laugh but he congratulates everyone for it!!!!!!!!

Geeze

Translator we need a translator! Kanga why do you not go over your post before you post or even after to try and correct your mistakes. Then just then it might be worth reading your wonderful posts! :lol:

edit: Besuni

That is sick and twisted.

No KK
We don't laugh at other peoples misfortunes

Kanga you are misinformed! I would not like to see that nor would I wish that on anyone!

Guys, I'm sorry for my stupidness.

And yet no one else broke a bone. Hhhhmmmm maybe he wasn’t in game shape after all.

KK you Bipolar?

no, but I am ADD, OCD, DL, and have Aspergers, plus I'm dyslexic.

Why do you ask?

Ricky Williams had successful surgery on his broken left forearm, but there is no timetable for his return to the CFL’s Toronto Argonauts.

Williams was hurt Saturday night in the first half of the Argonauts’ 26-23 win over Saskatchewan when he used his hand to break his fall on the turf at Mosaic Stadium in Regina.

The running back underwent surgery for an hour on Sunday, and the team said Monday that the operation was “by all accounts successful.?

Williams is expected to miss at least four to six weeks of the CFL season. Argonauts coach Michael (Pinball) Clemons will provide a possible return date for Williams early next week, the team said.

Is it true that Williams just walked out of the stadium and got in someones car and got a ride to the hospital. :? I was at the game and saw him walk out of the stadium, but thats it didnt see after that.

I'm more worried about Wynn than RW, how is he?