Ricky Williams explains why he wants to stay in CFL**

One more failed test then i believe he is banned from the NFL

It's true...I see a complete difference in his dimeanor with the Argos. He talks to the media more. He does seem happy, less pressure. I do think the CFL players in most cases are about the game, the NFL is more about the money in most cases.

I’ve made negative comments regarding him in another post-and I’m not exactly retracting them-but his above statement tell me he SHOULD stay in the CFL, for no other reason than his own mental and emotional health…I can relate to this statement on a very personal level: I had a job for almost 10 yrs that paid pretty darn well, and had some a**-kicking bennies…but I hated it. I finally quit-and a lot of my co-workers said I was crazy-and I now have employment that, while paying a LOT less than I used to make, affords me a rare sensation-I look forward to going to work! Ricky-and anyone else readinthis with similar yearnings-learn to do w/out the $$$ and do something that ya love-YOU WON’T EVER REGRET IT!!!

If he plays for Miami in 07, giving them the year he owes them, then come back to Toronto for the 2008 season. That may be a possiblity.

The problem with making more money sometimes is that you just end up spending more and are left with the same. So what if you have to live in a 1300 sq. foot house instead of a 2000 sq. foot house? Or in a slightly shadier part of town that really, when you get down to it, isn't all that bad anyway and not as pretentious.
The longer I live, the more I realize that money is great, we all need it, but no where near the be all and end all.

Yes, and it isn’t always about how much money you make. Its more about how much you appreciate it.

If a homeless person was able to find a job that payed $40,000 a year, he would proabably be extatic, and appreciate every cent. He would be a lot happier than someone who lived their whole life with a $150,000 dollar salary, who just got fired and had to settle for a job that pays $90,000.

Even though the second person makes more than twice the amount, who will really be happier?