Rick Moffat is awful

Duval had better clean up his act for the start of the regular season. For an import kicker with job security year in and year out, he needs to be more consistent.

Yes lets just hope that Duval is ready for the regular season. Something I noticed though, I am sure as hell not a kicker. But on a couple of his fg tries it was Desriveaux the holder. Would that change anything in the way u kick a ball?

Clicked on the TSN highlights of yesterday's game, and to my astonishment, they did not show a single offensive play from the team that posted 31 points in the game. Unbelievable. The entire focus was on Clemon and Bell starting for the Argos. As if Chris Leak and Adrian McPherson are chopped liver. I understand that Toronto is rebuilding, so the main story of the game is their battle at QB, but we did not see a single clip of the Als offense in action, which is unacceptable for a network that is supposed to provide balanced coverage.

I was looking forward to seeing Maypray's TD catch and run, which apparently was a great play. Silly me. :roll: