Rick MacDonald

Can anyone tell me anything about this player? I don't know much, but am interested to know more.

ok, I will make a few guess's

• he hates big mac's

• he wants to be a lion

• he is vacationing out in abbotsford somewhere

How am I doing so far :twisted: :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: 8)

ok thats funny. but do u know anything about him?

any help would be appreciated. Have you even heard of him? i don't live in bc. just doing some checking, his number? ANYTHING would be GREAT!

I never heard of him, but if he is in the lions camp, you might get more info at lionbackers.com, or bclions.com.

Question: If you dont know much about him, what makes you ask about him???

I have already looked at bclions.com and I couldn't find anything. Thanks for the suggestions.

Good question. He's not at camp this year, didn't sign. That's what I've been told. That's why I'm coming here, looking for some answers. Want to know if this guy is real. Thanks for answering. Any other thoughts or suggestions?

where did you get his name from?

Was he ever in BC lions Camp?

I found

Abbotsford Falcons Football
Rick MacDonald, President

[url=http://www.abbotsfordfalcons.ca]www.abbotsfordfalcons.ca[/url]

and

Tricky Rick MacDonald (Rowdy Roddy Piper)

and

rick Macdonald, was born in Summerside, PEI. He attended St. Dunstan’s College from 1901 to ... right) as a member of St. Dunstan’s Football Team, 1903-04. ...

WOW! You're good. Thank you.

This is going to sound silly, but I met him online. I believe a lot of what he says, but couldn't find anything about him playing football for the Lions. Thought this would be a good place to come. The last thought that came up made me laugh, as far as I know, he's 29. NOT over 100! LOL! Thanks though. Oh, and Rowdy Roddy Piper-FUNNY! I'm starting to really question this now.

Also, maybe I have the spelling wrong. Or maybe he went by Richard or Ricky, I have no idea. HELP please people! :slight_smile:

I would still suggest you inquire at lionbackers.com

if there was ever a rick macdonald connected to the bc lions, somebody there will know. Traffic is slow there though, so it might take days to get a good answer

Ok, thanks again for all your help. :slight_smile:

OK! So i posted on lionbackers.com, but no responses yet. If anyone comes up with anything, it would be appreciated. He may have been a floater too, not really sure.