Rick Campbell quits in Ottawa

Impossible to hate the Argos more but I feel that the Riders are the new “Argos? if that makes sense. I just can’t stand them

Social media does that when you get a peek into other team’s fanbases.

They’re the worst and it isn’t even close

From the Ottawa Citizen’s list of possible replacements for Rick Campbell:

Tommy Condell— the Hamilton Tiger-Cats offensive co-ordinator. A team in need of a productive offence may look to a guy who has had plenty of success with the Ticats this year. Condell has CFL coaching experience with Saskatchewan, Winnipeg and Toronto and has an Ottawa connection, too — he was the quarterbacks and receivers coach with the Renegades in 2004-05.”

I think Condell would be nuts to take the Redblacks HC job. Look to me like the team is a mess…on the field and off. If Tommy wants to be a HC, he may be better off waiting for a better situation to come up.

Where have we heard THAT before? ;D

So really we hate the Rider fans and media more, there really isn’t anyone on the team to be disliked.

I think Ottawa is going to be forced to hire from within, Niel Thorpe will be H.C. in Ottawa next year, IMO, and Your right G.M. has one year left on his contract so that tells you something.I have not heard of any extension of his contact,

Short leash. One year to turn it around or walk the plank.

It didn’t appear that Campbell burned any bridges in his exit interviews . While taking the high road it did seem that his split with Desjardins was pretty clear.

He’ll find work but it may be as an assistant .

Pat Lynch (the aged dude)

If Maas gets the axe in Edmonton then I think they might try to re-unite Cambell with Harris and Ellingson. It would also be kind of neat for Rick to follow in his dad’s footsteps. Hugh left quite the legacy in Edmonton.