Richie Williams=Potential

Uh…, yeah.

I agree. I was there. I saw it.

I haven’t said anything negative about RW…Until now…

I did see RW short hop a pass to a wide open receiver while under no pressure. Hey, it happens.

well you can’t be too perfect after sitting on the bench all season watching your team get slaughtered every weekend then get thrown in as QB and expect to lead a team, who has basically given up, to a win with 100% passing

given the circumstances...i believe he did pretty well...didnt you? if you were in charge, what would you do with the current situation?

Think that’s tough. Try being a season ticket holder.

Hey, I agree. With so many dismal performances this year, I would have liked to have seen more of RW.

he has the talent and the natural ability...hope he just gets a fair chance to show that he can compete with anyone...but fair is hard to come by at any professional level.

Shouldn’t that be “Yeah, Knickick, sense that made not.”

I think Knickick is using a free translation service, which would explain a lot.

Anyhow, for what it’s worth I have this feeling that Richie Williams could be the next great thing from the little I’ve seen of him. The “App gang” may very well be on to something, they certainly are a far more dedicated group following their college star than most, so that point alone tends to point to RW being something special. If he’s run out of town here, I hope he’s run up the QEW to Toronto!

Yes.

if you were in charge, what would you do with the current situation?
Current? Start RW and give KE the last quarter and a half for the last game. Reverse last week's process. Even then, it won't be a true indication of the QB's ability with this lame duck team.

Sadly, so very true.

that is true...cap'n

and tuck--you're right..quite odd all of us following our college QB in Canada....here in North Carolina, USA! having been injuried numerous times through college, NFL was sort of out of the picture. Where do you go when all else fails? Canada! (not meaning that in any bad way. i love canada.) I have seen him injured, down in the 4 quarter by a touchdown, 30 seconds left on the clock, and 80 yards to go. with no expression on his face but Right before he goes out on the field he'll nod with this certain confidence knowing the game is in his hands and that he has the full capability to get the job done. he has the confidence and talent...he just needs a few more decent players to have his back.

Were you guys able to watch any games down there?

lol...shoot no...the game recap or highlights are not even on espn down here. the only thing ive seen about the cfl was about ricky williams at the beginning of the season...I have to go to the website and watch the livestats and or listen to it on chml...or both but usually listen cause the livestats can be off sometimes

If you'd like, PM me with your mailing address and I can send you a recorded copy of this Saturday night's upcoming game.

I'm assuming you saw today's newspaper article on RW here: http://www.hamiltonspectator.com/NASApp ... 2274690756

yea the newpaper link is actually on our college sports website.

This looks like his 20 yard run.

looks like no one was even close to him

It was beautiful. Bootleg right. Faked them ALL out. Made it look easy.

Hey App's Gang,

Just reading some of the info on this posting re: Richie W. To tell you the truth, this whole city would definitly love to see RW succeed here playing for the Ticats. The kid has shown a ton of potential.
Next season with a new head coach coming in to town there will be a lot of changes made. He'll certainly have no loyalties to anyone.....including Maas. There has been a many young QB's coming up to the CFL lately, whom when given the chance, have become stars in this league. I think Richie has that potential, if give the opportunity.
Keep your eyes on this site for the upcoming changes. :cowboy:

cheers App. Gang :cowboy: