Richie Williams is the best player in the league

Richie is the best player in the league and I know it. I go to appalachian state and I saw all of his games. Play him more and watch him go.

Until He is a Starter Wins us a Grey Cup
He just another 3rd String QB..

Do you know what this is?
This is another, the NFL is FAR superior then the CFL.
This is a, the NCAA is FAR superior then the CFL.
Ask Ricky Williams if he thinks the NFL or NCAA are superior to the CFL.
Do you really think a guy coming out of college, who didn't make it in the NFL. Is going to light it up here?
It's two different games, and sure I've liked what I've seen from him, but I could list an easy hundred and fifty players that surpass Williams in skill right now.
Maybe he is this good, but the team only played him a couple times last year, during our dismal season, there must be a reason for that don't you think?
Don't over do it.
Remember, the CFL has roughly the same skill level as the NFL. There's just so little money to support it.
Before we chant Richie for Prime Minister, we should wait and see him become a starter.

We'll be seeing him in actin a lot more this coming season if we stink like we did most of last season.

UHH??? where in the world is this coming from. i think "what this is" is a fan who went to app that is just cheering on his app alumni that he watched play. i think you have a complex.

Normally when one says "Richie Williams is the BEST player in the league" that means they think that Richie Williams is the best player in the league. Now, I've got nothing against wma86, and I hope he turns out to be right, but I just got the feeling that wma86 hasn't watched a CFL game, nor does he understand the level of skill in the CFL.

And obviously, NWO you just enjoy trying to piss me off. Try harder, it's not working.

wma86 wrote:

Richie is the best player in the league and I know it. I go to appalachian state and I saw all of his games. Play him more and watch him go.
New name? Same broken record....

Sounds a lot like AppState07
40 posts
33 about RW

Welcome (back?)

........Rickie is that you. :wink:

Now THAT is a funny response coming from you, NWO - and more than a little ironic!!!

Imagine this as a Jesse thread instead of a Richie thread, with all arguments contained therein preserved - YOU would be the first in line to throw a wet blanket on the fan’s irrational exuberance.

No problem, just an observation.

i totally understand where your coming from but hardly a fair comparison. maybe i read this statement wrong but it looked like a fan that was excited to see richie play. i didnt take rw is the best as literal. the reason i even posted was because miller91 response was completely out of left field and over the top. as for your observation lumsden fans constantly proclaim him the rushing champ of the world and oddly enough mean every word. i think a rational man can see the diffence between this post above.

In my part time humble opinion Richie certainly has the potential to light up this league.

However playing for Hamilton has been, and will continue to be in 2007, a big roadblock in his quest for a satisfying pro career.

Lumsden is the best player in the league and I know it. I go to McMaster University and I saw all of his games. Play him more and watch him go.

Give it a rest will ya NWO nobody ever said he was the best you just hate the fact that HE IS GOOD so anytime someone says something about him you get mad .

It`s gonna be fun next season thats for sure !!!!

sttrrrrrreeeeeeettcccccchhhhing here.. it is EXACTLY the same as any Lumsden post that has been hijacked by NWO

LOL

:rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :thup:

Haha Richie Williams is the best player in the league? gimme a break. hes not even the best Quarterback on the team. He spent the WHOLE season as thrid string behind Eakin and Maas. And when he did play he was too jumpy and made poor decision. I realized he threw ONE touchdown pass but so did Maas? and Lumsden being the best because you saw him at Mac? We all did. Hes not the best but hes not bad either. Reynolds and Edwards are better.

sigh

It was spoof of the first post of this thread... sorry you missed the bus

Once again, BARRIN SIMPSON is the best player in the league. No doubt, no question.