Richie/Tyrone Williams released

With Richie Williams and Tyrone Williams released from the Bombers could we possibly be bringing in Tyrone? I know we didn't want him when he was available through FA but we need DL bad now.

Maybe Obie will give Tyrone a look he is a CFL veteran with a good some good stats

wow i dont know why they cut williams and not there ex started... can kelly spell last place?

wow i dont know why they cut williams and not there ex started... can kelly spell last place?
Probably not, he's not quite the genius Bomber fans mapped him out to be in the pre-season :lol:

Of course we'll sign Tyronne, Obie will sign anyone who used to play for BC

Problem is Obie passed on him when he became a FA during the off-season. So wether there is interest or not who knows.

nice move kelly, release the only backup QB that can move the football, then bring a mobile qb that is constantly running away and getting him because you have no o line, if Bish gets hurt what are you going to do put in Lefors again?

Jerry Tagge sits by the phone.

Wait, it's ringing!

Tagge: "Hello, Bob?!"

Voice: "No, this is Ol' Lonely, the Maytag repairman..."

:D :D :D

Can't see us bringing in Tyrone, he is 36.

i don't want to be adding too many "older" guys, we just added two guys that are 30+, i wouldn't want to add another that's 36.
Also, he has been released by two teams in less than a year, There's a reason for that.