** REVISED HOURS for the Locker Room Sale this weekend **

[b]Sports Obsession is having another Locker Room Sale on Saturday October 28th and Sunday October 29th

Enter Ivor Wynne via the Balsam Avenue gates.

Jerseys, Hats, Tees ... up to 75% off

Hours on Saturday are 8 a.m. until 1 p.m. Their is a McMaster game at the stadium thus necessitating the change.[/b]

Hours for Sunday are 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.

sweet!

is this the sports obsession at limeridge mall too?

Same chain but the sale is being held at the Stadium

Is this going to just be sports Obsession merchandise, or actual Cat equipment (helmets, primarily)?

This is my question too. I've got lots of regular merchandise but if there is some real Cat equipment there I'd be interested in going.

I'll put my money on Sports Ob selling off their stuff they don't want to carry over....ie: Non locker room stuff.
Or as I'd really like to it, the over priced stuff that didn't sell because they don't know what they are doing!!!!!!! :lol:

Catattack1,

Your in a really grumpy mood tonight:

I'll put my money on Sports Ob selling off their stuff they don't want to carry over....ie: Non locker room stuff. Or as I'd really like to it, the over priced stuff that didn't sell because they don't know what they are doing!!!!!!!
I'm sure you appreciate your fan base but I will tell you now that it will dwindle next year. That is a reality. I just hope you're in it for the long haul....'cause I can tell you some of us "real fans" have had it. I'll be back when the team plays like one and they don't waste my hard earned dollars or my gas. Thanks.
If that's what Popp said then I guess he's a liar as Desjardins already confirmed that there was "something" to be given up when he was on the 5th qtr 2 weeks ago. Popp was obviously giving the "standard corporate line" state things now and ask for forgiveness later.....what a fool to think that the truth cathes up earlier than anticipated. Way to go Popp!
Cheer up buddy!

i hope not that many people show up i want to get my yellow jersey.

did anyone go thismorning?

how much were jerseys?...did they have lumsden jerseys 4 sale there?

No Lumsden but lots of Maas Jerseys

IT was an OK sale, not as good as the first one they had a couple of years ago