REVISED GREY CUP TV # HIGHER THEN PREVIOUS @ 4.031M

From my last post and which was based on the combined TV numbers for CBC and RDS, I have now looked at another source which shows a totally different number for RDS. There is no change for CBC at 3.168M, it is RDS which has increased from the previous post at 568,000 to 863,000. Which is quite a difference of some 250,000 viewers. This RDS figure is way up from last year of 218,000. But it is slightly down from the all time high in 2002(Als-Esks) at 1.19M.
Congratulations fellow Canadians for again hitting what seems to be the annual norm of 4M+.

WOOHOO, NOT 5 MIL BUT GREAT NUMBERS!!!

WELL DONE CANADA!!!

WHAT ABOUT THE ABORAD NUMBERS, THAT MUST PUT THE GC AT 5 MIL!!!!!!!!

That's optimistic, and would be nice if it were true, but I doubt that there were 1 million people watching it abroad.

Why not, in fact I would have guessed with the US showing the game in over 100M possible homes, how some 10M people would have watched. If the Super Snore routinely and without proof states each year over 1B(like Macdonalds serving burgers) watch and which is impossible, then the most exciting form of sports entertainment can garner at least this amount.