Returning my tickets - i'm serious

one of the box j boys works with me, and every day he wears ti-cat hats with a ticat shirt...not today...hahaha

even box j boys have givin up.

That's right Optimist, it is all about me. And why shouldn't it be? My ego? Well you don't know me so taking a shot at my character doesn't impact my decision. I have thought long and hard about this. So once again, call it what you may but until the organization does something with the on-field product, i am not buying tickets. Sorry...

I couldn’t agree with you more.We need a real GM. Everything else will fall in place from there. I still have’nt heard what the Ticats record is under Rob Katz. You can have the best players in the world but without the right coaching staff, the ship will sink. (i.e. the New York Rangers a few years ago). After supporting this team like this community has the past few years, I think Bob Young owes it to the fans to begin a serious search for “the guy” to pick up the pieces and put the puzzle together. Only time will tell.

Note to peppertom

would u turn in/ or have u turned in your leafs tix. If confused, pls explain that one. If not satisfied, yes u can stay away, spend elsewhere, do whatever the hell u want...but if your a fan of the team and want to be a part of something...then we will see there. Feel free to slice/dice, bitch moan etc, its good to belong though. And finally, in order to make your biz even better you make thank me and other CDN taxpayers, pls write off some of those ticats tix.

....as I've said in multiple forums this year. Unless Bob locks me in for another 3 years and possibly an additional 10% discount, we're out. It was great a great promo idea to lock the customer in but the brutal quality that this team is showing and shape they are in isn't worth ANY price increase. SORRY BOB.
I'll even make it easy for the bean counters.$334 (3 year deal price) less 10% ($33.40) = $300.60 per ticket x 2 for those of us in BOX I.

Thanks in advance.

:cowboy:

box j 4 ever wrote
"(2)Take time next time and hire a staff who knows about football!"

how much time box j , 2 years perhaps?

Remember we play every year not every 2.

Catattack1 wrote:

....as I've said in multiple forums this year. Unless Bob locks me in for another 3 years and possibly an additional 10% discount, we're out. It was great a great promo idea to lock the customer in but the brutal quality that this team is showing and shape they are in isn't worth ANY price increase. SORRY BOB. I'll even make it easy for the bean counters.$334 (3 year deal price) less 10% ($33.40) = $300.60 per ticket x 2 for those of us in BOX I.

Thanks in advance.

Lol...your so funny. There are people paying $580 a seat (like me) and there is a waiting list to get in there (for example I have 2 in Box I and I couldnt get 4 but hopefully I can next year)

You want this team to compete on the field but not financially??? I not sure of one place in the CFL that you can get a $33 ticket where you have gotten at IWS.

Good luck ever getting your tickets back.

...whoknows?
Think about what you're saying.
If I cared about getting my tickets back, why would I contiplate getting rid of them?
Just think about about it. It means I really don't care and my money can be better spent on other things.
Life is about choices my friend. Make a choice & don't look back.

:cowboy:
...whoknows? Think about what you're saying. If I cared about getting my tickets back, why would I contiplate getting rid of them? Just think about about it. It means I really don't care and my money can be better spent on other things. Life is about choices my friend. Make a choice & don't look back.
If you dont care, why are you on the board? You do care or else you wouddnt take the time to let everyone know what your willing to pay to renew your tickets. Im just saying, if you think your going to be paying the price you want you might as well forget it because there is no way its happening.

....time will time!

The mass exodus is coming.

:o

If anyone is truly selling off their Labour Day Seats, I'm prepared to pay the going rate (but no more! I don't like "sharking"!)for a pair.

I was just as upset as the next person last Saturday night with the miserable performance. I am somewhat "cheered" by today's news...

Ronnie is REALLY, SERIOUSLY PO'd...

The "simplistic" offensive game plans against the Argo's in the two pre-season games worked reasonably well at the time. No reason this can't happen again.

Joe is gone, as is the OLine coach, who was plainly a waste of rations...there are going to be some real differences in the next game.

Trading Belli to Montreal is a pretty fair move, IMO, he doesn't havea lot longer in his career to be playing, he has cost us some penalties, and Ronnie is "sending a message" that is going to hit home very shortly with this club.

Bringing in two young and attractive Canadians, who were drafted by the Als is never a bad move. They've got something to show this weekend, and I hope they lay it all out on the field and show us what they can do.

I take a good deal of umbrage at the crapping on Bob the Caretaker, he has zero background in running a football club, but its plain he can run a business...Mr Katz has brought in a bunch of big nickle players, that a coach or three have not been able to design the team's game play around, so not Katz's fault in my opinion...

Lets weather this out, because its not done until the fat lady sings, and next year could be very, very good...

Can't wait for that, and watch the little drummer shrink...

Anyone that wants to give their tickets to Big Brothers/Big Sisters has my total support, they'll probably give you a tax receipt to boot...

I'm fed up as well, I won't be renewing & I have been a fan for over 30 years and for most of them a season ticket holder

True love lasts a life time. I will contiune to love my Ti-Cats, in the good times and the bad times.

all of you who are retourning/thinking of returning your tickets are horrible fans. in fact when you guys leave, and give your tickets to fans who care about the team, we will be lucky to have them. you guys clearly are bandwagoners, and you call yourselves real fans. a real fan would stick with their team through thick and thin, whhich clearly you guys are not! anyway, youre forgetting that we've been worse. when we start to win the rest of our games, youll be sorry. and youll only have yourselves to blame. if you think that you huys are so much better than all of the players, you go out there and play. how do you think it makes the players feel when people are publocally admitting that they are giving up their ticketts, like they wanna play hard, for their great "fans", i dont think so. some fanship you have!!, a DEVOTED FAN wrote this by the way!!

BUMP …in the event of a Monday disaster.

I almost bought season tickets for my son & myself. Thank God I couldn't afford it. Later in the year I was given FREE tickets to a game against Winnipeg. I couldn't get my 9 year old son to go. His exact words "I DON'T WANT TO BE SEEN CHEERING ON THOSE LOSERS". I am not going to waste $50-$60 to FORCE my son to watch the pussy-cats do whatever it is they do on the field. Sorry Bob, but your inept ownership will end up costing you this team. You had the brass ring...fans filling the stadium. It was an experience again to go to the games. But you know what you get when the "experience" is the only reason to go to the games? You get the Toronto Maple Leafs. Unfortunately I don't think the Hamilton Ticats have enough fan support to survive 40 years of ineptitude.

You screwed up by trading away key players and letting a college coach run this team instead of a professional football coach. I give it about 1 more year and this team will be in serious financial difficutly.

What team will be playing Toronto, because I know you can't mean Hamilton plays football.

The only one that sounds like they're from Toronto is you. Stupid leaf fans buy and support (and I know this is going to believe) an even more inept team than the Ticats. So keep buying those season tickets and 40 years from now when the Cats haven't won a Grey Cup, then you'll still have great seats.

Ah, kids say the gosh-darned cutest things!

Of course you can do and say whatever you want but, with your attitude about the team, are you sure your son isn't just saying what he thinks daddy wants to hear? Just wondering. :wink:

btw, when did the obscenity-sniffy software start censoring the word Tiger.

Let's see what the "Labour Day Classic" brings... a little optimism isn't such a bad thing, especially this early in the season.
Perhaps Bob Y. will learn how to hire decent FOOTBALL management, and the 'Cats can always improve. I've been a Ticats fan since Bernie Faloney days, and we've had some clunker teams throughout those years...But I'm a FAN (aka F-A-N-A-T-I-C), so I'm not about to jump off the ship now, even if Bob Y. and his cronies are destined to put holes in the hull!