Retro games!

At first i loved the Retro game but im not looking forward to seeing them play again this weekend, idonno they looked stupid out there, buy keep in mind i think all vintage football jerseys look silly. The Jets vintage jerseys look like dirty Rams jerseys lol.
I am looking forward to Montreals vintage jerseys but for most CFL teams the jerseys have been changed for a reason.

:rockin:

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the retro jerseys, either. So far the only one that I thought looked half decent was the Riders' retro jersey.

come on the bombers retro jersey is nice! the argos one...not so much....

The thing that I would like to see is the Als wear a Canadiens type of jersey to honour their 100th season as a franchise, along with a red helmet with the Habs' logo on it, with blue and white trim. You could auction off the helmets and jerseys for charity like the Eskimos did with their green helmets.

Cool idea Sambo.

And I REALLY liked the Bombers' retro look. Dunno which teams are going retro next year but I fear the Eskies unis will look pretty lame.

tHE bOMBERS SHOULD WEAR THAT JERSEY EVERY WEEK IF IT MEANS THEY BLOW TEAMS OUT.

i cant wait to see the ticats retro theme, the yellow helmets and old skewl strips on the sleeves i think it wud look shrp!