Resolutions be damned!

Guilty pleasures…..far more interesting than New Years broken promises to oneself.

p.s. it’s not my birthday.

3 Likes

Judge Judy, Survivor, airplane food.

1 Like

Unless your resolutions and guilty pleasures are one and the same, then have at it.

p.s. happy non birthday

1 Like

Guilty of sidestepping the question.

1 Like

Can’t say those are mine but for me chips and dip, licorice all sorts and Puffs cookies on the food front. Shark Tank/Dragon’s Den, Top Chef and Naked and Afraid on the TV front.

Fun fact: Judge Judy was the highest paid TV personality in the world for many years consistently raking in $80-100 million a year and reportedly still making some $50 million a year in syndication. So you’re not the only one.

2 Likes

Good one on the Naked and Afraid.
Judy’s one smart lady.

1 Like

Paul, you're the little devil on my shoulder right now!

Are there any guilty pleasures that are good for you? Why is all the good stuff bad?!

2 Likes

Hope is on the horizon. Twenty two and a half years from now you'll be able to swap out the 'Chocolate Cheesecake Gene' for the 'Healthy Salad Gene'. On that day your guilty pleasures will make you thin. :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

C’mon…..don’t listen to that guy on your other shoulder.
Just take a bite of the apple. It’s delicious.

1 Like

Speaking of which, isn't it funny how all the fast food coupons come in the mail this week? :thinking:

2 Likes

Now I want Big Mac.

1 Like

Fast and Furious movies, eating dessert every night if we have it in the house (usually provided by the kid's grandmothers as I don't buy or bake it)

1 Like

Good one. I like Vin’s movies….especially the Riddick franchise.

1 Like

Poker night is a guilty pleasure that I need to happen more often this year.

2 Likes

A guilty pleasure that’s also a resolution!
Very nice.

1 Like

i don't do the resolution thing.

guilty pleasures - chocolate, coffee, electric spinach, sometimes beer, gaming, watching football, especially with nachos and guacamole. did i mention chocolate?

2 Likes

What is electric spinach?

1 Like

'Electric Spinach' is Tesla's answer to 'Gas Powered Spinach'. Must I explain everything?

1 Like

And Bridgewater hurts his hand on the Pick 6 a la Bethel-Thompson and looks to be done for today. .

It’s a relatively harmless plant. Even though the government has known it is far less harmful than alcohol since at least the 1960’s, it was only legalized a few short years ago.

3 Likes