Report: O'Shea, Bombers agree to contract extension

TORONTO — TSN’s Farhan Lalji is reporting that Mike O’Shea and the Winnipeg Blue Bombers have agreed to a contract extension.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2022/11/30/report-oshea-bombers-agree-to-contract-extension/

He’s staying. This is great mid week news. He clearly enjoys Winnipeg and wants to continue building on what they have been doing for several years now.

Go Blue

1 Like

It's like one of those blue and gold Christmas Advent calendar, every day we get another treat :christmas_tree:

1 Like

Yup very good signing for the Bombers. Now that the coach is in place it should make it easier for more sign ups.

2 Likes

I really don't think anyone who follows the Blue Bombers would be surprised by this signing........ however, its great that its official :slight_smile:

Haha, thats a great analogy!

1 Like

Yup, we all pretty much expected it. Some rival fans were hoping we couldn't sign him though...

Canadian Mafia lives on.
Congrats Bomber fans.

2 Likes

O’Sheeaaa,
Oh’Sheeeaaa,
Ohhh’Shhheeeaa!
Here we go Bombers here we go!!!

1 Like

Super glad to have you back Mr. O’Shea!!

While not a Bomber fan, I do like O'Shea and happy to see him stay - it helps stabilize the league and our game.

2 Likes

I think the only place he would likely go from Winnipeg is back to Toronto.

But that's not happening so....if the pay is right, stay where you are.

Not sure where Farhan is getting his news from but O'Shea hasn't signed just yet. The last news was they where close.

1 Like