Report: Dane Evans out 4-6 weeks with lower body injury

HAMILTON — The Hamilton Tiger-Cats will be without QB Dane Evans for 4-6 weeks, according to head coach Orlondo Steinauer.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2021/09/13/report-dane-evans-4-6-weeks-lower-body-injury/
1 Like

Ah ...thats rough for him. I trust Mazoli to play well . May need a game to shake off the rust. Anybody know if he has practiced?

1 Like

Damn that means that Masoli won't be going to Ottawa!!

1 Like

Sorry to hear, hope he recovers quickly

1 Like

When you look at the Ti-Cat injury list, it is becoming obvious that they could be in serious trouble in capturing even a playoff spot - hopefully many will return soon. I wish Evans a speedy recovery - he is needed and will be missed.

2 Likes

Maybe some of 1 game could be back soon, two on 6 game may be transferred to 1 game I think

1 Like

He practiced but was limited according to reporters and injury report

1 Like

With Masoli TiCats will compete with the RedBlacks for the bottom.

1 Like

Wrong

1 Like

Look forward to your return Dane Evans, hopefully your pal Jeremiah can handle the duties in your absence ? I wish you all the best with your rehab and return to the active roster.

2 Likes

Oh he'll be going to Ottawa alright . The week after next , that is if he survives the Calgary game this Friday . If he does I predict that Masoli will be in Ottawa no later then Sept . 22 ...and that's an 100 % guarantee....book it !!!

2 Likes