Report - Baker Gone

You don't bring a wack job in your locker room unless you have nothing to lose. Als don't need to gamble with their roster right now.

....from what i.ve been hearing this morning....T.O. hasn't officially released him yet....Argos owe the Bombers a 'future consideration' for the Wynn deal...now ...whether that will be Baker is an unknown,,,but apparently ...Rita is talking with Taman...and Berry would like to have a talk with him as well :roll: 8) ....we'll see.

Dad it seems your team picked up a Stampeder experiment! WOW I though after Mcgarity Taman would learn! But then again Dad he would sign the worlds fastest chicken if the chicken could sign a contract! :lol: :lol:

I know go to my room!

....FASTEST CHICKEN OR CROW.....tell me where he's at ...so i can buzz Brendan....we have to fill a big spot left by Milt....and thinking about it again.....NO CROW son...we may have to wing it...i know McGarity was a bust....and so was MacDonald....you remember Macdonald....i think thats where he's working now..in Calgary... :lol: :lol:

Dad did I not tell you MacDonald would be camp fodder! And crow that is the main dish in Winnipeg is it not! No need t ocall Brendan he is trying to teach the chicken to write do not distrib him. He almost has him signed to a contract. Chicken scratches and all! Yup I can see it now fastest running back to wear blue and gold! Roberts will be released. The chicken can not be tackled! :lol:

…we have now turned our attention to the ROADRUNNER …forget the chicken…Baker ‘the touchdown maker’ is now working out with the fleet-footed bird …and may be racing to WPG. as we speak…beep…beep… :wink: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: Taman likes the worlds fastest chicken! Try catching one :lol:

…O
… o
(RW2005)
()
||
||
<(^^<)____________…tok…tok…TOK…pokka!
…(Fap Fap|.|
|.|LEGO|.|
|.|chickens|
/-OO----OO""=“OO–OO”=“OO--------OO”="OO-----=“OO”…
###############################################

WTF???

In the same vein as the immortal Comic Book Guy, "Worst ANSI (or is it ASCII?)Image Ever!"