Replace Levi Mitchell

The future is your current back up and that man has game. Playing him now will be good for the team and QB's need experience to become better, not warming a clipboard

It may have sounded crazy at the beginning of the year but I wouldn’t be surprised if Bo is playing for the REDBLACKS in 2022.

2 Likes

For sure he will not be in red and white and might already be trade bate for O or D linemen

And if that happens, Bo will need to severely curb his expectations....

Not in his DNA

1 Like

This wouldn't surprise me at all. Has Calgary moved the pocket with play action at all since he's been back? I haven't watched them enough to know, but he barely moved from the pocket last night.

The best part is, by pulling him off the 6 game early, all of his salary counts against the cap, lol.

I'd love to see BLM & Dickenson miss the playoffs. Sick of those 2 & their smug arrogance.

1 Like

Classic post-game interview aired during the SSK-TOR game.

Scianetti says to Simoni, this is the first time you've ever beaten Bo Levi Mitchell. Simoni just gets a funny look on his face, says I don't know about Bo Levi Mitchell, but we beat Calgary right here last year!

It was an "agree to disagree" moment. Everyone at TSN is convinced that BLM wins games single-handedly, while Simoni seems to think football is a team game.

I guess we'll never know the truth.

2 Likes

Brentavery I m going to go out on a limb right now and say Bo Levy Mitchel is not fully back to normal playing shape. Also he doesnt have the recievers he had the last few years, and lets face facts , Hamiltons defence is at the top of its game. If you add all that together
then you get a full picture. He has won 2 greycups and knows how to win. I d take him on my team.

3 Likes

What's next,
Bo Levi to OTT????

1 Like

They'll need 2 QBs to win anyways.

1 Like

You nailed it, Count_Floyd. :+1:

1 Like

Love your comment!

Nope lol

Your not allowed on this site if you think a CFL qb needs to be mobile

In late 2018 ....when he didn't make the jump south to the NFL it played a bit on his over all game unlike Ricky Ray who came back ready to go after his brief Jets stint . Dickenson his HC was able to come back to the CFL after a brief time in the NFL .

But they actually got a some what shot while Bo never had even that .

Could be wrong just speculating on the mind games that happen after things don't go as planned .

1 Like

Yeah ok! I think you should leave because your comment is ridiculous.

2 Likes

Get used to it. He's a real doozy!:rofl:

3 Likes

That's mean

1 Like

Obrigardo was being sarcastic because there was a disagreement in this forum recently about who is a more mobile QB. Masoli or Evans.

2 Likes

There’s always a tool in the shed :wink: