Reno odds favouring Als vs. Sask. Grey Cup!!

:cowboy: :rockin:

Jimmy the Geek has reversed his odds making the best bet for the Grey Cup the Riders vs. the Als Part II. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Smart man :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :wink:

how are they going to do that after losing the western semi????

Tough to lose a game you're not playing in. :lol:

Jimmy!!! :thup:

Wow. FootballYouBet has a crystal ball. Hey how about getting me the winning Lotto Max numbers for Friday's draw!!

lotteries have shields against crystal balls. sigh

Darn!!!! It was worth a shot. I guess you have tried that already?

Als vs Sask? Is there someone named Al on the Ti-Cats?

Nice try though :o 8) :o . Actually, it would be fun if you were right :slight_smile:

That's been my call since the season began (for the record I'm an Argos fan). Saskatchewan will have a tough time in the west, but Hamilton may not. Calvillo and the Als are not big game performers and I don't see them winning a playoff game this year. This is a team that should be playing like they have something to prove, instead they're playing like its all a formality. If not for an extra player that had no impact on Duval blowing an easy field goal Montreal would be 1-6 in Grey Cups in the '00s with 5 consecutive losses. Say an interview with Cahoon who said "Sask didn't lose the game we won it". Sorry Ben, the Roughies gave you the trophy and until your team admits that you're going to lose (likely badly) in your only playoff game this season.

Argos....errrrr........Cats vs Roughies. I stand by that.