RENEGADES WILL UPSET THE ESKIMOS TONIGHT !!!!

I will go on a limb and predict that the RENEGADES WILL UPSET THE ESKIMOS TONIGHT and break the 22 year losing streak at Commonwealth Stadium. !!! By the way, what ever happened to Clarke Stadium, was it torn down? If it was, when was it? :roll: :?:

I’ve got my A.J Gass jersey on, face painted, plently of beer money , all set to go! I’m so effn excited for tonights game! it feels like to long since i seen one, well i was at the pre season games but that’s not the same! GO Esks GO!!! Who else is going to be there tonight from these forums??

I’m there!

Ottawa’s in for a severe beating tonight.

I believe Clark Stadium is still there. It was used as a practice field for the Eskies and for other sports. I visit Edmonton every year, but I have not driven over by Clarke for the last few, so I could be wrong - perhaps it has been torn down by now.Cheers!

I’ve got my A.J Gass jersey on, face painted, plently of beer money , all set to go! I’m so effn excited for tonights game! it feels like to long since i seen one, well i was at the pre season games but that’s not the same! GO Esks GO!!! Who else is going to be there tonight from these forums??
[/quote]
SAME HERE, except I’ll be watching it form Ottawa on TSN with beer and everything. I can’t wait. Hope you have a good time, man. If Ottawa win you will hear me cheer all the way from Ottawa. :mrgreen:

Montford is lining up against a rookie today, Ray will likely start, but if not Maas is good to go, Hervey’s playing…Ottawa upset, i dont think so.

You guys better hope there is no upset!

its very unlikely

If the weather stays the way it is at the moment it’s gonna be a great night for the game. Esks should roll but it’s the CFL and you just never know. Still unsure of our running game, wish we had a little ball of hate in our backfield.

Maybe Elvis will put on a show tonight, wait and see.

I’m there and it is going to be a great game … if you like watching the eskimos blow out other teams
go Esks go

GO GADES GO!

well it’s up to what happens now

Well, …only in the CFL…in a great way!!! :wink: :shock: :smiley:

I’d pick Edmonton, but my heart is with Ottawa

Not looking good for the Rens right now…

and who do you play next week? :wink:OTTAWA. :shock:

Well, this prediction was dead wrong!

it was close until the 2nd half, then everything fell apair for Ottawa.

YA! …well…EDMONTON was clearly the better team, but some bone head calls didn’t help Ottawa’s cause.

I didn’t see the game, but it’s all ways the refs!, maybe some one paid them off.

I only saw the first half and didnt see any calls that I thought were bad. Where they in theyin the second half?