Renegades to return as the Steelback?

So that means that the LA Kings should go back to their old gold and purple unis? Those uniforms were terrible, and someone had the foresight to change those jerseys(McNall i believe).

God. don't even get me started on the Kings, wrost dressed team in the NHL, even now.

primaly colors should be Black and Purple, that's it.

So why change every rule in the rulebook? It seems to me that you are the only one who is allowed to make changes. If you didnt think of it it is a bad Idea!!!!!!!!!!!
Again HIS BUCK, HIS NAME, HIS LOGO, HIS COLOURS!!!!!!!!

Actually ro....can we see your logo for the Ottawa Turnip trucks??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

quoted for effect

The Canucks need to go back to there Green and Blue jerseys, well they are using them as there 3rd next season.

The point is, who cares what the name is or what the uniform colours are.
Its is having a team that counts!

I agree…Those Green and Blue ones were the best!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I thought you had a picture! :cry: :cry: :cry:

exactly!

Any Canadian in my books that has the $, passion for the CFL game and wants to connect/senergies with his product is to me a smart businessman.
Frank has been a supporter of the CFL/Argos for several years.
He is not camera shy and there is nothing wrong with that, unlike some of the stuffed shirts BOG's.
More power to you Frank, you got the dough and are willing to invest. With a sound business plan and top notch management team there is a chance to succeed.
My CFL includes the Gades.....or Steelback.

The beer’s alright. I’ve tried their “Blue Thunder” (Argo cheerleader tie-in?) and its not bad, but their packaging could be better: sold in plastic bottles with a screw cap. Practically sliced my fingers trying to get one of their bottles open once.

man, I LOVE THOSE JERSEYS, THERE JUST LIKE THE WHALERS ONES!!! CAN’T WANT FOR THEM TO COME BACK!

Wait no more. Get one now.

[url=http://www.rivercitysports.com/cda/final-04.cfm?league=NHL&team=VANCOUVER%20CANUCKS&category=JERSEYS&subcategory=VINTAGE&colors=Home&proddesc=CCM%20Classic%20Pro%201978%20Jersey]http://www.rivercitysports.com/cda/fina ... 8%20Jersey[/url]

It's true that having a team is what counts, regardless of the name ... but D'Angelo is not qualified to own a team in the CFL. If this was Melnyk wanting to buy the team, and if he wanted to name it something stupid, well, that would be annoying, but whatever - Melnyk would be an ideal owner. (Anyway, I can't see Melnyk pulling a lame stunt like that.) But D'Angelo wants to buy the team and twist it to his own beer-selling purposes, which will only result in it crashing.
Frankly, I think it would a be a great method of keeping fans AWAY if he tried to implement a third name change ... especially if they're named after a beer. I'm glad to see his passion and interest, but I think there are much better candidates out there.
I wonder what Melnyk will say after the Sens are done in the playoffs (whether with a Cup or not) ...

Hopefully a better candidate will come forward but until then he is right now the best chance for Football in Ottawa

I also think this will be temporary fix and that he will move the team in 2008.

Lets cross that bridge when we come to it!