Renegades/Ti-Cats

So I'm going to assume that Khari's agent managed to conviece the Tabbies they needed Jones more than he needed them, therefore nabbing a nice contract for Jones. Now the Cat are going to have to turn around and make Jones step up. And as one of the leading "release McManus" campaigners Khari better come through or I'm going to look pretty stupid. Ottawa IS a good football team but I don't think they are consistant enough yet. I know I say this every week, but I have a real good feeling about this one. This is the week we steal a "W"!

Go Cats Go.

I believe in you Craig! Don't listen to those naysayers!

What do ya' think Ti-Cat fans?

I Gotta agree with ya on this one. I think this is our best chance so far this year. I mean we played to very good games against the two top teams in the East in BC and Edmonton. Why we couldnt play like that against Saskatchewan I dont know cause we couldve won easy. But I think this is our best chance all year until we play the Bombers or even Montreal (who seems very weak at the present)

Yeast#5, I have been cheering on the Tabbies to finally get past this. But man they just seem to squeek out a loss. They have been in every game so far and wow. Bishop played well I like his chances of winning. Khari is good to have in the wings. DM time to move on an watch the game from a TV. He has had an outstanding career but I think it is his time to retire.

Ok we dont got a Bishop on our team Redwhite2005. His names Brady lol. And for DM I dont think he should watch the game on the sidelines i think he should watch it from the side of the field and coach either Brady or Jones (whoever starts) and get them to be better.

Sorry gramatical error.
DM should not be watching the game from a tv. He should be watchign it from the sidelines. Next to the coach.

Chauk it up. The Cats will win their 1st game this week. Despite 0-5 start, this team plays with heart. Everyone knows Ottawa is overachieving and the Als are in big trouble, so the playoffs are not out of the question. Keep the faith.

I’m not going to set my bar at the playoffs tundradog. If we finish at .500, I’ll be very proud of the guys. (not that I wouldn’t either way, but you know what I mean)

the playoffs are outta the question…ottawa will beat them saturday…hamilton will be 0-6

Yeast will tear up recieving records against the Rnegades to make up for his last 2 game bunders, but we’ll still lose because someone else will drop the ball at the worst possible time in his stead. If not then well have to rely on losing with the refs help…Surely, they will gift the opponents one free touchdown and take away 2 from us.

Please....

It's incredible what you will write when your team is without a win.

I love how you all were thinking that you 9-9 team last year was on the up and up this year.

Hamtown is not going to win vs the Gades, not even 1 game this year.

Ottawa will have a breakout game and the reason is because it's played all the tough team really well this year. And when they haven't played well (ie: Sask and Edmonton) they've improved in all aspects of the game. And they've even stolen games...

Playing top level team only raises the bar when you play chumps like YOU, Winnipeg and Calgary.

REASONS why Ottawa will beat Hamtown.

1. Ottawa's D is stopping the RUN, it's making 1-2 interception per game, it's getting the QB by sacks and sack coverage. And it's scoring TD's without the Offence.

2. Ottawa's running game is getting amazing 2nd down productivity and it's opening up the passing game.

3. Ticats QB whos been backing up still won't be in the rythm and Jones is even rustier.

4. Ottawa's Oline is finally healthy.

5. Ranek, Joseph, Woodcock, Murphy will all have breakout games

It's also amazing what some people will right when a team is having it's first successful season since joining the league.

It's also amazing how people for whom English is presumably their first language still can't seem to distinguish between homonyms and employ them correctly in a one-sentence post.

In any case, the Tabbies lost again tonight. I haven't seen them in a few weeks so I can't say for certain, but judging from the scoreboard, it looks like the offense just can't get it done until way too late in the second half. And unlike Ottawa, Hamilton doesn't have a strong enough defense to keep its offense in the game until it catches fire. They also really miss Amerson, I think.

Lancaster is an idiot for trading Montford the same year he lost Cheatwood to the NFL. What a boneheaded move. Now Hamilton has no pressure from its front four, leaving their secondary high and dry. And it's not like Comiskey has made the TiCats' O-line any better. If anything, it's worse now that Coulter's retired.

Do not fret TiCat Fans, you have Bombers coming up who are a mirror image of your squab right now. I said it before, lets make a deal already for one of our DE. We need a receiver.

It's also amazing how people for whom English is presumably their first language still can't seem to distinguish between homonyms and employ them correctly in a one-sentence post.

Fairly, mild critisizm? Good thing you weren't trying to be rude.

1. Beyond your obvious problems with basic spelling and grammar, you also don't read properly. Your spelling was not my biggest concern. I wrote one line about it and then moved on to discuss the Tiger-Cats. It simply astounded me that you managed to make two glaring errors in one sentence that you didn't bother to revise or even read over before posting. Those mistakes weren't typos -- they were errors of usage that clearly showed your inability to distinguish between simple homonyms. Making a few spelling mistakes because you're in a rush is forgivable; demonstrating that you don't actually understand how to write proper English is not.

2. Sloppiness of expression often indicates sloppiness of thought. If you can't express yourself coherently in your mother tongue despite receiving a good education, it's unlikely that I'll be interested in hearing what you have to say. If you can't be bothered to employ correct spelling, punctuation and grammar in your posts, it means you place little priority on communicating. And if you're too lazy to communicate, why I should take you seriously?

3. Claiming that I have no intelligent comments to make about football is an absurd statement, and most people around here know it.

So tell me, what does it prove by correcting other mistakes? Do you do it for the superiority it makes you feel you have over the other person? Frankly I think all the crap you wrote is garbage. It's self rightous dribble. What do you know about me based on one post? What did you ask yourself? Was he in a hurry? Did his finger miss a key? Was it just a common mistake that was overlooked? I, like others, are usually a little excited when we post. I don't judge others based on mistakes, for whatever reasons, (spelling, grammar, word usage) but on the content. It is not your job to monitor others posts. If you think I'm an idiot fine. I don't care. You really don't have that kind of pull in my world that I will be upset based on your opinion of me. I know that you will want to correct any errors on this post to feed your own ego, but please leave it alone. I don't care. If you need to feed your ego, do it elsewhere.

In your case, it proves that you fly off the handle whenever someone directs some fairly mild criticism your way.

Do you do it for the superiority it makes you feel you have over the other person? Frankly I think all the crap you wrote is garbage. It's self rightous dribble. What do you know about me based on one post? What did you ask yourself? Was he in a hurry? Did his finger miss a key? Was it just a common mistake that was overlooked? I, like others, are usually a little excited when we post.
Hmm. I suggest you actually read posts you respond to, instead of ranting based on what you think the other person wrote. I explicitly said that I didn’t have a problem with spelling mistakes that occur due to haste or accident. We all make mistakes from time to time. But your fingers would have to miss a lot of keys to use “right� instead of “write�, as you did in your initial post. If you typed that in a hurry, then it’s obvious you don’t have a very strong command of the English language. And it’s appalling that you’re making basic mistakes that your average grade-schooler would easily avoid.
I don't judge others based on mistakes, for whatever reasons, (spelling, grammar, word usage) but on the content.
If that were really true, you would have acknowledged the validity of my initial comment. Instead, you let your vanity and insecurity dictate your response.
It is not your job to monitor others posts.
I’m not sure what you mean by ‘monitor’. I do reserve the right to comment on other people’s posts in whatever way I see fit. That, my friend, happens to be what a message board is all about.
I know that you will want to correct any errors on this post to feed your own ego, but please leave it alone.
Actually, I wanted to correct your errors to help YOU out � the same way I hope someone would help me out if I used words incorrectly and made spelling mistakes as often as you do. But since you can’t seem to tolerate constructive criticism of any kind, I’m no longer going to bother.

Cheers

Fair and mild critisizm? I'm glad you were being friendly there. I could imagine what you would have said if you were trying to talk down to me.

I'll also clear up the monitoring thing too. I should have said, (and this is my fault), you are not the forum spell checker. But again, that is not my place to say. Some people might enjoy it. Just so there is no more misunderstandings, I decline your offer to be my spell checker.

But the whole thing was a very good read. That must have felt good. Comparing my knowledge of English to that of a grade-schooler. That was classy. I really liked the part about wanting to help me the way you would like to be helped. Classic.