Remember when ? [re: Winnipeg]

Remember when -----> reporters used to be honourable....and actually talented?.....and then along came Doug Brown of the Winnipeg Free Press :roll:

Remember when -----> Blue Bomber Chris Walby threw his helmet into the crowd in the east end zone of Ivor Wynne and knocked a young boy (ticat fan) unconscious? :x

Remember when ------> The Bombers had kickers who weren't punks? (Kennard, Cameron)

Remember when -----> the City of Winnipeg was a nice city full of nice people?......I don't! :thdn:

Well typed :slight_smile:

I never knew that about Walby. What season was that?

Remember when...The Spectator ran the tastelss headline "I'd rather be 1-5 than from Winnipeg," which got Brown so fired up in the first place?

Remember when we put like 60 points up on them in 1999? I certainly do.

And remember the next game they played right after when they put 60 points up on Saskatchewan.

I hope they play this over and over and over in the Ticats locker room when the guys show up tomorrow to suit up....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHnbPy7bnnU

Remember when Brock was QB in Hamilton and Winnipeg destroyed them in the Grey Cup.

Remeber when Winnipeg won the grey Cup....Wait a second... I don`t!!!

Remember when - WINNIPEG KICKED YOUR BUTTS 29-0 last year?

I remember when ticats fans asked me if it was nice to be cheering for a team that actually knew how to win!

I remember when Winnipeg beat Hamilton 29-28 in a Grey Cup, the only Grey Cup ever played that took 2 days to complete. :stuck_out_tongue:

Remember when John Candy and Gretz owned the Argos and we brought home the cup. Uncle Buck forever!

Remember when - WINNIPEG KICKED YOUR BUTTS 29-0 last year?

I remember when ticats fans asked me if it was nice to be cheering for a team that actually knew how to win![quote]
Yes, I remember many a times especially in the McMannus, Flutie era how many countless times we kicked Winnipeg`s butt!!

anyway how many GREY CUPS do we have 15 and Winnipeg 10!!!!!

Remembering 1984 Grey Cup

Winnipeg 47
Hamilton 17

Remember when members of the media/coaches/players/fans showed class and a little respect for their opponent in the Canadian football league?

Because this is getting a bit rediculous from both sides.

Remembering...

1943 Hamilton Flying Wildcats Winnipeg RCAF Bombers 23-14 Toronto

^^^

Wow! Great one, loyalticatfan!

In 1943 I was still in Bagdad.

No one has answered my question yet..

What season was it when Walby threw his helmet into the crowd and knocked a kid unconscious?

Remember that Angelo Mosca is considered legendary in Hamilton and a complete jerk everywhere else?
Remember when Walby had his ring finger torn off in a game and just got up and had it re-attatched?
Remember Jimmy Edwards was the best runner in the CFL and still couldn't spell Hamilton?

Worth Repeating! :thup:

-AMG- wrote: Remember when members of the media/coaches/players/fans showed class and a little respect for their opponent in the Canadian football league?

Because this is getting a bit rediculous from both sides.

Hey if Winnipeg fans want to come on our ticat fansite and knock us. I can respond to it!!