Remember....the whole team is rebuilding...thats what we...

We all screamed...rebuild it..blow it up..
And guess what ?
That is what has happened.
We got our wish..that should have been done 2 years ago. So now we as fans, will have to sit on our hands, and bite off your fingernails...or chew our left arm off. Do whatever you need to do..to mellow yourself out.
WE GOT OUR WISH.
The REAL total rebuilding of this team..has finaly started in 2007 at training camp.
As we progress through this season the Cats will start to be a force in the C.F.L.
Will we win the Cup this year...NO.
Will we make the play-offs this year..MAYBE.
Will the team continue to improve..over the rest of the season..YES.
Let's not forget...that the total rebuilding of this team...truly did start this year, and short term pain for long term gain, is exactly what we are looking at on the field.
The right people..at the right position, will all get sorted-out. Until then more players will come and go.
Yes..I get as angry as anyone else..because the team is still not winning.
But the team..the players..and we the fans, more than anyone else have to realize that what is happening right now...needs to happen.
It won't be long before the Club will be a force in the C.F.L. And the memories of the last 5 years will be long gone.
So..relax take a pill or whatever you need to do..to mellow out.
The real turning point..for our beloved Cats..has begun.
Cheers. :thup: :thup:

i agree this team is going in the right direction in my opinion for the 1st time since 2001.
to be honest, we're being a lot more competitve than i thought we would.i was pretty pessimistic in the off season.
we actually could be 3-2. no one in their right mind would have thought that before the season started.

Excellent analysis.

Yes, and as far as the team gelling, I like how the O-line is emerging. They've still got a ways to go as far as playing consistently. We just need the D-line to come around too.

Clean up some penalties, and a refined QB and we're gonna be good. The talent is there and young enough with plenty of upside.

This is a fun process to be a part of right from the beginning. emms1, you're right in that this seems like the first time since 2001 that you can see a real rebuilding process starting to emerge.

We didn't blow it all up. We still have the lame arm QB, the only real change that was manditory

Argoconvert:
Darn. You beat me to it.

Other than Maas, I agree that this team is steadily improving. But as the QB goes...so does the team. Nothing new about that.
This team will be a work in progress for the next couple of years and then I think we will be set for a long time to come. Grooming our own QB's (minus Maas), tough defence and developing Canadian talent will be the cornerstones.

absolutely there's lots to like about the cats progress