Remaining 7 games

In the remaining 7 games of the seaons, I think the riders can go 5-2. The losses in my opinion would come from BC and Montreal. Although I think we can beat BC and Montreal. I think it would be unrealistic for the to of 7-0 for the remainder of the season.

It may be unrealistic but if they want that home playoff game, 7 and 0 might be what is required considering how the competition is playing this year.

Maybe Edmonton and Winnipeg but after that you're dreaming.

I belive he was speculating what it will take to host a playoff game, not making a guarantee!

Meh....can't expect a troll to use logic and reasoning to understand a post..... :wink:

5-2 is likely give the schedule, i still think we beat BC and most likely split against Montreal. The Riders LBs still have issue with power backs.

Our other lost (if they lose 2) will be against TO. They have a stingy D and when Allens is at the helm the are a force.

IMO the rider will finish off 6-1 losing to Montreal in Montreal, unless the Bombers can beat up the Als and they hobble into the home and home.

Hoping for 5-2, but knowing how Montreal has had our number over the years, I'll be happy with 4-3. Too bad we don't have one more game with Calgary to settle the score.

yeah since we all know that how you did against a team for the last couple years effects the next time.

Take one for Sharapova at the US open, 0-5 against Mauresmo and beat her in the semi, 1-4 against Henin-Hardenne and beat her in the final.

Past preformances mean very little, even more so when both the ALs and Riders are very different teams thsi season.

KJ's Riders 0-0 vs Montreal lifetime. Bring them on

Here's my guess on how it will go down.

BC - L
EDM - W
MON - L
MON - L
TO - W
EDM - L

That puts the Riders at 8-10.

I can't see the Riders hosintg a playoff game this year. It's a long shot.

A playoff spot is not quite guaranteed at this point.

click clack What's that sound? Oh that's the sound of the Esks coming up behind you to steal your playoff spot!

I can't say I disagree with you for the most part, EE.....although I do, for some reason, suspect the Riders may split with the Alouettes as well. However, it looks as though a home playoff game is pretty much out of the picture, particularly if the Lions and Stamps play like they have been.....Riders needed to stick it to Winnipeg last weekend if they wanted to contend for second place and keep the EE in the dust - no disrespect intended, of course.....

How things change in the course of a week.....

EE - i am curious as to why you have them lsoing to BC in Regina coming off a bye week when BC will be coming in after playing what will be a very grueling game against winnipeg?

The riders are leading 2-1 against BC and this game is in Regina. I also cant see Montreal sweeping.

True, hersch.....but this appears to be a different BC team than we faced before.....not saying we'll lose, just that nothing is guaranteed.....

I believe the rider will go 6-1. They might lose to BC... I think they can kick Montreals ass...

I dont' think the riders will finish any better than 3-3.

Gotta love the second half of the CFL! Things are starting to get interesting!

the riders should be ecstatic if they end 3-3 as 2-4 or even 1-5 is more probable. sorry guys but i expect you to crash and burn.

IMO-

BC - W
EDM - W
MON - L
MON - W
TO - W
EDM - L

of course EE fans will think we wont do any better than 9-9 or 8-10 they know we hate them the most :stuck_out_tongue: -plus they really wanna make the playoffs!

I think we should sweep the last 6 games actually. There's no excuse to lose to any of those teams right now, not even BC because we have them at home and they are well due for a loss. TO we should beat, since we should have beat them the first time around and we wouldnt be sitting at .500 struggling to make the playoffs. Losing to them again would be unacceptable really and in my opinion as a Rider fan losing games we SHOULD win such as the one last week in Winnipeg has got to stop if we want to end our mediocrity. And especially the games against Edmonton and Montreal who both playing horrible football we should win both those games for god's sake.

Away or home shouldn't matter against teams that you SHOULD beat, but again I see us losing just because it's in Montreal and in Edmonton, and we always lose in those places regardless of talent and the way a team should or should not be be playing. You can be guaranteed though that the Riders will lose games out of the last 6 probably 3, but you can never know exactly when we'll throw the game away or against who.

BC - W
EDM - W
MON - L
MON - W
TO - W
EDM - W

OK wishfull thinking but still realistic. :rockin: