Released players of note

Hugh Charles has to lead this list. Gord Hinse national C/OL A career back up. EDM

Jamaal Richardson as well but injury could be a career ender. Diamond Ferry also looking at retirement. Ed Gainey DB MTL

Yannick Morin Plante national receiver drafted by Calgary in 2013 should get a look elsewhere. Calgary is just loaded.

Jade Eteinne and Jordan sisco two former first round draft picks receivers
Ivy Morty International MLB. Brandon Isaac LB both from the Riders both ended or started camp at a new position. Morty as DE and Issac from SAM to Will. Richard Sumlin DT Starting DT job was his to lose and he lost it.

Evan mcCoullough HB and Demetrice Morley Utility DB from Hamilton

Romby Bryant veteran receiver injury problems could be the end for him. Alonzo Lawrence DB was able to play multiple positions but a lot of competition at DB. TOR

Justin Palardy K. Palardy a CFL veteran could reinvent himself as a National punter Ottawa

BC no one of note yet.

Richardson and Charles are the two biggest names.
Richardson skills have gone south real fast and it was evident last year.
No idea what happened to Charles in Edmonton?

A few missed.

Calgary - Martell Mallett, easily the biggest name on their list.

Sask - none of the guys mentioned above are noteworthy. Tough break for Brandon Isaac, good player but LB pool is so deep it's tough to keep a job. Devin Tyler was the big surprise for me. Both of these guys look like ratio victims.

Best name amongst the cuts: Smith Wright. :stuck_out_tongue:

'Mallet has been injured since 2011. had an injury settlement with the NFL giants and in 2012 IR for the season in Hamilton. Has only had his rookie of the year in 2009 and 2010 on NFL Practice rosters. He could very well be done.
Can’toverlook the potential still of two National receiver first round draft picks. Matt Carter may finally look like he may have found a home in Ottawa. jabari Arthur took 5 or 6 years before breaking through last season. Like Sisco he had injury problems and is already on the 6 game IR.
Etienne seemed to break out last year but Rory Kholert was just better.
Now that he is back home in the green province he may have been cut but could get assistance through his University and Provincial connections to bulk up a bit.

Not a lack of skill but he tore both his ACL and his MCL. His pro career may be over. Sad, because he’s only 32.

Yes he could be, but he’s still the biggest name on Calgary’s list. And if he isn’t done he’d still be a good player somewhere. The biggest thing against him is simply that RB is a very deep pool. Lots of good guys, not a lot of jobs.

Can'toverlook the potential still of two National receiver first round draft picks. Matt Carter may finally look like he may have found a home in Ottawa. jabari Arthur took 5 or 6 years before breaking through last season. Like Sisco he had injury problems and is already on the 6 game IR.
Etienne and Sisco have been kicking around for years especially Sisco, has done sweet FA in forever. He's been given every chance imaginable and I can assure you that he is on NOBODY's radar and I have no idea why he's been with the club so long. Etienne I agree there is hope for him but there are plenty of guys above him in the pecking order league wide. He is certainly not that notable of a name.

To me, someone will snag up Etienne. He never got a lot of action until later on in 2013 (as most Canadian spots go) and looked great IMO. Is he an every down guy yet...perhaps not, but he is a solid backup and could very easily become a starter if he keeps progressing.

Sumlin looked pretty good last year, so that was surprising.

Richardson...yeah...massive injury to come back from. If he want's it, he will get look or 2 I am sure.

Palardy...mehh

TSN reporting Richardson, pass medical will sign with Toronto.

Uncharacteristically for him there were way too many dropped passes last year.

I agree with Etienne. I think they are really putting themselves ouit there with a rookie as the number 3 Canadian rec or going with McHenry as the 3rd receiver takes him out of that H Back spot where he looks sooo good. The rookie from Toronto can play teams and Eteinne cannot really also taken into the equation.
You may be right and someone may grab Etienne. If not he was probably a player they told go home and wait for a call down the road.