Reinebold As HC?

Thoughts?

No, remember Winnipeg?

You want to promote the guy who has turned our D into the softest in the league? :lol:

More of a merde show than this is

This is precisely why Austin has surrounded himself with these types of assistants so he can't be replaced mid season

are you out of your mind!!!!

Some free advice from the Peg…

Don’t even think about it.

Depends. What does HC stand for?
If it is head coach I PASS.

Reinebold seems like a quality guy but his defensive schemes just aren't working. Reinebold as Head Coach, the Cats would be no better off than they are with Austin.

Why reward Reinbold when his unit has been the worst unit in CFL history for 5 games?

First of all…I am not a fan of Reinebold as the Head Coach.

But…this is not his defence. When he was hired, KA said you would see no difference in schemes from what the team had previously done. Meaning…JR would be using the KA/OS defence. Further meaning…it’s the players, or JR is making the wrong call in the wrong situation.

Missing Simoni hurt. Missing 2 of what our so-called starting DBs hurt. We clearly lack depth (the fault of KA and ET).

Right now, the team is a garbage fire that looks to be un-fixable this season.

The more I think about it, it is correct. He has hired a bunch of yes men. I don't see who could replace him. I don't think Reinbold wants to jump back into that fire. I think he's got a couple good gigs going right now and would like to keep it that way.

First I would like to say I feel bad for you fans. Being a Rider fan myself I know how hard this is on you.

I will now add that replacing Kent with Reinebold would be a terrible mistake and as hard as it may be to believe, I think it would only make matters worse. Now I'm not saying a change shouldn't be made and it certainly does need strong consideration, I don't see anyone out there that would make an improvement stepping in now. You may have to eat this season and then see who is out there that would be a long term solution. I would suggest Lapo myself.

Again I really do sympathize with how hard a loss like that one last night is to handle but on the bright side can it get much worse? Hang in there folks and hope you kill the Eskimos or at least beat them would be nice. :wink:

8) If this organization had any common sense, along with Austin, they should have Hired Rich Stubler as DC, when
   Orlando left town !!  At least hire him for 1 year and see how things go !!

One of the all time best DC's in CFL history, and a former TiCat DC !!!

But then again....this organization doesn't have much common sense !!

Scary when long time fans have more knowledge than the so called intelligent football experts in the TiCat 
    Management     <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

What makes you think that Stubler would jump at the chance to work under Austin as DC in the first place?

8) I know what your're saying seymour, but Stubler is doing nothing at this point, sitting at home.
  He has already stated when the Argos let him go, that he wanted at least one more crack at coaching before he retires
  for good.  He's only 67, and I would bet that he would jump at the chance to finish his career, where he started it in
  the CFL, in Hamilton !!

His great resume speaks for its self.....definitely a lot better than what we have presently as our DC.

I believe he still lives in Oakville, so it would be a short commute for him !!   <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Tom Clements isn’t doing anything right now , Make him the new GM and have him either coach or hire a coach. :cowboy:

8) The Cats couldn't afford Tom Clements, after they fire Austin and have to pay him off of his huge contract !!
   Besides, Tom would never come back to Hamilton after the way he was treated when he played here.

Both him and his wife hated Hamilton due to  a rowdy bunch of low class  so called TiCat fans   <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I think going from memory when Stubler was released by the Argos the Cats had already committed to Reinhold and scheduled the announcement.
An experienced coach like Rich is one of the few coaches who could be added mid season and make a difference.