Regular season revisited

So with the events of this week, how do you see our record for this season now? We're currently 8-4. 6 games to go. Calgary, Saskatchewan, Montreal, B.C. and Ottawa twice. I'm saying 11-7, with wins over B.C., Saskatchewan and Ottawa at home. Thoughts?

I'd like to see how we fare against Calgary and who comes back from injury before I can guess at the text of the season.

If we can see Matthews not throw any picks I see no reason we can't win at least 4

As for the number of victories, yet to come for the Cats, this regular season, my prediction would be 2. As for any of the other numbers from 0 to 6 victories coming true, some would surprise me, for sure, but none would really shock me, other than 5 or 6. Stay together boys and "shock" it to me.

Sounds about right. I'll be happy if we manage to go 3-3 the rest of the way and 11-7 is also what I predict but at worst perhaps 10-8 which should be good for at least a 2nd place finish. 11-7 might just get us 1rst it all depends on the final home and home with those surprising REDBLACKS as to where we wind up this season.For what it's worth here is how I figure it might go down in the East the rest of the season. IMO it will come down to total points in the two game split with Ott to end the season that will determine 1rst place in the division. Hopefully it will be us with the point advantage and 1rst place.

Remaining 6 Games this season Ti-Cats

Calgary @ Hamilton............L.....8-5
Saskatchewan @ Hamilton....W.....9-5
Hamilton @ Montreal..........L......9-6
Hamilton @ B.Columbia.......W....10-6
Ottawa @ Hamilton...........W.....11-6
Hamilton @ Ottawa...........L......11-7

Remaining 7 Games this season REDBLACKS

Toronto @ Ottawa............W......8-4
Montreal @ Ottawa...........L.......8-5
Ottawa @ Toronto............L.......8-6 (game played in Ottawa)
Winnipeg @ Ottawa..........W......9-6
Ottawa @ Winnipeg..........W.....10-6
Ottawa @ Hamilton..........L......10-7
Hamilton @ Ottawa..........W.....11-7

Remaining 7 games this season Argonauts

Toronto @ Ottawa..........L.......6-6
Ottawa @ Toronto..........W......7-6 (game played in Ottawa)
Toronto @ Montreal........L.......7-7
Calgary @ Toronto.........L.......7-8
Montreal @ Toronto.......W.......8-8
B.Columbia @ Toronto....W.......9-8
Winnipeg @ Toronto......W.......10-8

Remaining 7 games this season Alouettes

Montreal @ Saskatchewan..L......5-7
Montreal @ Ottawa.........W......6-7
Toronto @ Montreal........W......7-7
Hamilton @ Montreal......W......8-7
Montreal @ Toronto........L......8-8
Montreal @ Edmonton.....L......8-9
Saskatchewan @ Montreal..W...9-9

Predicted Final Standings East

Hamilton.......11-7 (or 2nd)
Ottawa.........11-7 (or 1rst)
Toronto........10-8
Montreal.......9-9 (crossover )

14 - 4, East Champions, Grey Cup Champions. :rockin:
Why Not!!!
Our team has the
Best Ownership
Best Executive Staff
Best Coaching Staff
Best Defense
Best Special Teams
Best Canadians
Best Players that lead by example
Best Stadium to play in
And an Offense that will get the job done led by Mathews, Gable, Fantuz, Tasker and Sinkfield etc.

In the words of the modern philosopher Kent Austin, "No Excuses,Next Man Up"

I think that we can certainly win three of the remaining games and with any luck,maybe even four. We might even manage a win over Calgary who has been beaten twice on the road in the east this season. Bo hasn’t always looked great and they have had OL problems so I see our D getting lots of pressure there. I was REALLY hoping that we could stick it to the chirpy birds :x when we play them next month in Montreal, but I’m not sure how well Mathews will handle their D which has stymied even Zach at times. :frowning: I’d LOVE to see us win that one but we’ll see.

@Grover - I love your enthusiasm :smiley: but going 6-0 even with Zach I think might have been difficult. Here’s hoping you’re right and the rest of us are wrong :rockin:

Sorry but I don't see anymore wins without Colloras. Finish 8 -10
Ottawa finishes first and gets the bye - Toronto hosts the semi against the Als
Ticats will get the crossover

8-10 ??? no more wins ??? Crossover ??? Who asked ya for your opinion Jimbo :roll: :thdn: ya keep that up and I’m going to really start thinking all those hot rumours about you and Mikem are true. :stuck_out_tongue: :cowboy:

just remember Jimbo…Always,always to…

We shall overcome and just remember there is no “I” in Team or Lose… but there is an “I” in WIN :rockin: :slight_smile: :rockin: