Well, its a loss, but both sides more or less treated it like a pre-season game, so no big deal.
- BC's secondary was amazing all night. Even if the Riders had time, nobody was open.
- Neufeld had just a HORRID game on the line!
- West looked good. If he had kept his legs going when running up the middle instead of diving it could have been superb. He was top notch catching, and I think that opened some eyes for the Riders for possibilities next week. Having Sanders do that would be even better, but West proved he is an asset in that category. He also handled returns well.
- JT did a great time buying time. The secondary was amazing and the oline struggled yet again.
- McKenzie...idunno man...I think I would start Macho Harris or one of the other couple guys that were out (Maze, Turenne, Collins...all of which sound like they could be good for next week) of the lineup. He is continually out of position.
- it was nice to see Kromah back. He didn't have a great game, but it is his first in 10 weeks.
- DeAngelis was good on FG, not so much punting.
- It was great to see Foster back, but he didn't have a great game. I shoulda had that 1.
Question....Hawkins has very easily played 4x as much as Veikune, and it is 4 sacks vs 3...27 tackles vs 7...why is Veikune not getting more game time??
I liked that the Riders tried a lot of new things tonight. It was refreshing. They are also getting some guys healthy at the right time, and will have some tough decisions to make before the playoff game. The call on the 3rd down gamble was interesting, and worked if he had held on to the damned ball.