Reggie Bush

Damn … Bush is finally starting to play pretty good… I was hoping he would play crappy for a while so that he would get released by the Saints so that he could come play in the CFL!

I heard the Argos wanted to put him on their neg list…

LOL I wouldnt be surprised!

My thought exactly... LOL

He wouldn’t last half a season in the CFL…
She’s hard yards, in the CFL…
Reggie would be pounded into the turf, like a fence post…
It takes a Roberts, or even a Edwards…to rumble in the CFL…

I'm sure Reggie would do fine in the CFL.

How sure...?
NFL folk, were talking 2800 yards for Ricky..
He's a keeper according to the Dolphins..

What the heck?? Your saying it takes a Roberts in the CFL. Reggie Bush has the same size!! And why the heck are you comparing Roberts to Edwards, these players have completly different styles!!!

I think that honestly, Reggie Bush would kick some serious CFL Ass... Im pretty sure that he would be breakiung some records if he had a whole career up here. I mean if Reggie Bush was available to you CFL team, would you take him? I know i would... in a heartbeat.

Not sure about Bush. Just because he's played in the NFL does not mean he would dominate the CFL. Some had predicted R. Williams would get 4,000 yds in Canada, but he was only ordinary at best. But a guy like LaDanian Tomlinson would tear up the CFL, no question about it, especially with his pass catching ability. I always thought Barry Sanders would of also done well in the CFL.

First and foremost CFL running back's need quick feet. Plodding runners like Williams will probably struggle...

First and Foremost.. Reggie Bush as quick feet...He also had rediculously good hands...

Why wouldnt he be good in the CFL? He has the right size, a great receiving ability and runs the 40 in 4.35 seconds. What more can you ask for?

Yes he does Eastside, the guy has talent…
But to say he’ll rock…in the CFL, is just speculation.
So I will speculate…he’ll be a fence post…

Speed backs like Bush would do good in the CFL. Ricky Williams style doesn't fit the CFL. You need to get Ricky @ least 20+ carries a game, andything less than that and he's average.

Exactly, Ricky Williams greatest assest, IMO, is that dude is very durable and has to keep running at defences to get his yards...

Those who didn’t follow Reggie Bush in college know nothing about his talent. This guy is loaded, he would be a freak in the CFL. A big field, with his talent and speed, he would dominate. I can’t believe that there are people who believe that the only backs good enough for the CFL are guys that come out of a no name school like Sacramento State or players not drafted by the NFL.WOW! unbelieveable!

LOL some people in these forums think the NFL is a crappy league with crappy, fat, slow and incapable players… Oh well… some people never learn!

The CFL and NFL are different games (obviously) but that doesnt mean one league is less than the other...

I haven't seen Reggie Bush play a whole lot , but from the limited game action I've seen him , he's incredible . Extremely fast and athletic. To put him down just because Williams didn't tear it up in the CFL is just plain ignorant. Sorry to burst your bubble but Charles Roberts isn't even close to the talent that Bush is. I bet some of you think Roberts would tear it up if he played in the NFL too - right . :roll:

BTW, in fairness to Rickey Williams, the Argos running game $ucked last season period. It wouldn't have mattered who the back was , they wouldn't have looked good. The running game for them was a mere after thought , they certainly didn't put any effort(or were incapable) into making it work . If you had put Williams into say , Joffrey Reynolds spot , he would have looked totally different and probably would have led the league .

John Avery did fine in Toronto. Much better than Ricky.