REFS SHAFT HAMILTON YET AGAIN

YET AGAIN THE REFS SHAFT HAMILTON BY GIVING A HUGE PASS INTERFERANCE CALL AGAINST THE TI CATS WHEN A TORONTO RECIEVER GRABS A HAMILTON PLAYERS SHIRT AND CLUTCHES ON TO IT(ON HIS BACK).LOOK AT THE DAMN REPLAY!WHY IS IT THE REST OF THE WORLD CAN SEE IT BUT THE OFFICIALS CAN'T?
THE REFS ARE DESTROYING FOOTBALL WITH THIER COMPLACENT STUPIDITY,THE CROWDS WILL GET SMALLER AND CFL FOOTBALL WILL CONTINUE TO SINK LIKE THE TITANIC BECAUSE OF THIS! :cowboy:

sigh. another no nothing crybaby

that penalty was righteous.

and cfl refs are just as good as any other

waaaaaaah!

they didn't lose because of this so quite being such a baby

IT APPEARS THAT THE COUSIN OF JOHNNY ALL CAPS HAS MADE HIS INTRODUCTION!

There is no question that it was a bad call and definitely did take away the momentum that Hamilton had achieved, but the Ticats didn't play well enough to win. Yeah, the Argos didn't play much better and the refs certainly helped them out on that bad call, but Hamilton didn't really deserve to win that one.

P.S. I wouldn't take the way they played that game to seriously. A lot of starters were sitting and the game was essentially meaningless. I am sure they will come out and play much better next week.

I didn't think it was a bad call. The defender forced the receiver out of bounds before the ball arrived which is what I thought caused the flag to be thrown, not the contact between the two.

"another no nothing crybaby "
Another derogatory post by FYB! Time to revoke the privileges of a certain pain in the AR$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
IMHO.

Sooner or later the refs shaft every team..

The CFOA states clearly in the rulebook, section 9 line 2a:

"that within each season of play, all said teams of the Canadian Football League, must endure what is commonly referred to, as the "shank" or "shaft" in uniform rotation.
Equal opportunity shaft(s) are deemed a necessary evil, for purposes of fan incitement and rage and just plain kicks."

LOL…what makes you think so?

:lol: :thup:

I notice a lot of those that disagree are from the West like Sakatchewan and B.C losers,get over it man the season is done for you,I would tell you to watch hockey but i just remembered Sask aint got no hockey.I will laugh my ass off if the TiCats go all the way. :cowboy:

Based on their pattern of play all year. They often look like the best team in the league one week (e.g. blowing out B.C. 3 games ago) while losing to the two worst teams in their last two games). They are due for a few good games.

Unless anyone but the regular starter or backup is starting at QB, the Cats will be creamed on the road in the first game of the playoffs.

I do not understand what the Cats have been trying to do on offence all year other than hand it to Cobourne or throw it to Chris Williams, and their defence with all that talent has underwhelmed for sure.

I hope some of those guys on defence bolt next year because that's some fine talent to grab there.

Hamilton creamed on the road?This Montreal team just got destroyed 43-1!They look like crap with no offence so I would be worried and I mean damn worried about next weeks game. :smiley:

Montreal usually sucks in BC. That doesn't mean Hamilton will beat them at home.

No hockey, eh? There are 5 hockey teams in Sask in an umbrella league called the CHL... its great hockey, better than watching the snoozefest that is an Argos-TiCat game... or watching the Leafs... what will you do when the TiCat season is over next week? Hamilton doesn't have an NHL team either, and by the looks of it, they will never get one... but hey, enjoy the beat down at the hands of the Als next week... you have made my choice of who I am going to cheer for in that game a lot easier.... thank you, Mr. Class.... :roll: :roll:

I say again Montreal are in trouble.They have 7 starters out and Trestman knows there is no more Rabbits in the hat,he also knows damn well that Hamilton beat them the last time they played and there is only so many times the Ref can bail your ass out! :smiley:

Good lesson, hope next time there is a bad call against Saskatchewan, you remember it. Even if that’s a long ways off. :cowboy:

How can Hamilton hope to win? I thought we already established that the refs are out against the Ti-cats and the league favours the alouettes.

The last person running their gums should be you, bigj9659. I have a strange feeling we wont see you after this Sunday.