Refs Got it Wrong ...

I hate to bring up old news
But Turns out that Fumble by Armstead
Sandy got Could have been Reviewed ..

Matt Dunngan Called Tom Higgins and This was his Report

[url=http://watch.tsn.ca/cfl-news-and-highlights/clip64672#clip64672]http://watch.tsn.ca/cfl-news-and-highli ... #clip64672[/url]

We got Ripped off..as Normal..

Woooonderful.

They reviewed one in the BC game last night and I had no idea why it was different than ours.

Thanks Onkight!

This was my favourite topic of discussion last week and this clears up any doubts and questions that I had.

Everyone saying that Charlie didn't ask for the right thing to be reviewed, please take notes from the first minute of this video.

Great to have that cleared up.

Yes it is....it was driving me nuts.

ro1313, I accept your apology.

I Hope Higgens Spoke to that Ref..
So it don't happen again

So it wasn't Taaffe's fault afterall? :roll:

One word: Jake

8) I assume you are making that comment "tongue in cheek" , as I am sure you know that Jake was not the ref in that game !!!!!

Glad to here that issue was resolved, but in the grand scheme of things...that game was already over and done with.

Hate to tell you this jake was not the Ref at this one

the ref should be fined like they did last year. there is no excuse, the refs can huddle up to talk lots of stuff over but in this case they could have cleared it up if they took a minute to talk it over and get the rule right. Jake is on our side this year!!! bud screwed us that time.

Jakes knows the rules unfortunatly... On a side note, I though Jake did a decent job in Toronto. :thup:

Tipper wrote: Ockham wrote: One word: Jake

I assume you are making that comment "tongue in cheek" , as I am sure you know that Jake was not the ref in that game !!!!!

Jakes knows the rules unfortunatly... On a side note, I though Jake did a decent job in Toronto.

Jake loves the Cats!!!
Can't take his eyes off them!!!
That's why he never sees the opponents infractions.

LOL

But he was good in Toronto...so were the Cats.