refs at the edmonton game

so who else thought the refs were against the riders in the edmonton game...i saw a whole bunch of times there sould have been penaltys against edmonton bu thte refs never called it...especially holding calls

I didn't see holding calls, but the one time the Edmonton D-lineman grabbed Crandell's mask and through him to the ground and there was no roughing the passer. And then the horrible call when morgan tried to block the convert and he got flagged for roughing the kicker. Wat a horrible game by the officials

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

after your done crying, feed your pigs and plow your fields,

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,

da bad refs were against us, sniffle, sniffle, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

sorry you didnt get home field, HA HA HA , sask sucks!!!!!!

omg just shut up! i am not complainin gi am jsut saying

Gee...the two of you should get along good together.... you both need spell check!

If anything I think the Esks were the victim of the most bad calls. I thought the unnecessary roughness call on the Esks when Crandell slid and got hit was a pretty weak call. I agree about the holding calls, but as the saying goes, there could be Holding called on almost every play, it's just a crapshoot when they actually call it. I really don't think that reffing was a factor in this game, it basically came down to lack of production from both offenses.

As a side note, I love it when Edmonton fans say "Riders suck". It just shows how clueless some of them really are. If the Riders suck so bad, doesn't that mean that the Esks suck equally as bad since the season series between the two teams is even?? Another thing I found funny was at the game on Saturday there was one play where McCalla nearly picked off Ray's pass. When the refs made the call that it was an incomplete pass, the Esks fans started booing. Just shows how knowledgable some of these fans are when they boo the refs for making a call against the opposing team.

so who else thought the refs were against the riders in the edmonton game...i saw a whole bunch of times there sould have been penaltys against edmonton bu thte refs never called it...especially holding calls
You sould like the gut who said that the refs were against the riders because Shivers and BArrent are black.

If anything the refs almost cost the esks the game. The call at the end of the game was a big, smelly, pile of the stuff that was on MAcallum’s front yard last year. Both players were playing the ball and their feet got tangled, it was incedental contact and the ESKS should, have had the ball at midfield with a chance to drive into field goal range to win the season series.

Ya thats bring that up again. nobody has talked about that at all for the last year, and of course it was us that did it.
You are a moron

REFS REFS REFS REFS REFS REFS REFS REFS REFS REFS REFS REFS REFS REFS REFS REFS REFS REFS REFS REFS REFS REFS REFS REFS REFS RESF REFS REFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess what? The refs are either going to call a perfect game or they are not, or they are going to call a a few calls away from a perfect game, or they are not, or they are going to call a few good calls and the rest bad or they are not, or they are going to call horrible all game long or they are not.

This is old news. Has been since the beginning of sports. It is up to the team to execute so as not to be in the position that a penalty will cost the team the game. I do believe the reffing could be a little better but it's the teams fault for losing the game not the refs.

Ya thats bring that up again. nobody has talked about that at all for the last year, and of course it was us that did it. You are a moron
I was not bringing it up to put down Rider fans, or Paul Macallum. I know many, many, many Rider fans who thought that was horrendous and that [i]"fan"[/i], and I use that term very loosly, got what he deserved. I used the analagy so that I would not sware on the forum and this way everyone knew what I was talking about, becuase the call was BS.

You see Saskatchewan didn't get the bad calls Edmonton did. This is because the two so called interceptions Edmonton had were called back from pass interference and it cearly wasn't pass interference.

Could not tell you about the 1st one, sounded like on the radio that it was, then again the Riders have the worst colour guy ever (classic comment: A fumble on the other teams 3 yard line is not a bad thing, it would have be 1 and goal you wingnut, how can that be a good thing ). Edmonton was not complaining about that call.

The second one was what I was complaining about, because it was clearly not PI.

Would everybody quit whining already.

The refs weren't too bad, except saying that Ricky Ray was in when i dont' think he was, but whatever they make mistakes, we have seen this before, let's just move forward because theres nothing that we say or do that will affect what happened before!

After reading the posts here, and at RF.com, along with 13thman.com, I have come to the conclusion that if pi$$ing and moaning were Olympic events, Rider fans would win the gold medal every year. They were never beaten by a better team, or because they screwed up royally ( seven turnovers), it's always the officials. Get a grip.

Agreed. Don't think I need to add anything else.....

NiteHawk... Clearly the refs made bad call after bad call against both teams...I'm a Rider fan that lives in BC. I watched the last game with some friends that were neither Edmonton or Sask fans....the overwhelming consenus was that the Riders were, by far, the team most effected by the poor reffing...

One play that clearly changed the course and final outcome of the game was an Edmonton fumble that was called a dead ball. The Sask player that picked up this ball had clear sailin for an TD...rather Edmonton maintained the ball and went the other way for a field goal. This one play made a 10 point difference in the game and likely cost the Riders win.

If you want to talk pi$$ing and moaning just think back to last yea'rs playoffs when the Riders handed your Esks a beatin...hope SK and Edm. meet again in the Grey Cup this year in Vancouver so we can hang another beatin on you.