Refreshing....finally something to cheer about...

Yes...it was not a win.
Yes...I know we lost, again.

But I sure liked what I saw on the sidelines...and up in the booth.....for the first time in a year and a half. Coaches...working with players. :thup:
And coaches.... making in-game adjustments.

Very refreshing...to say the least.

Even with the loss, I WAS entertained.

Positive, news.

:thup: :thup: :thup:

Cheers.

sj: :thup: :thup: :thup:

sj:
I just wish it was a hell of a lot...earlier in the season.

Cheers.

This has been the story all year. Nothing has changed except the coach. We have been in every game this year, except on short weeks, and find a way to lose every time! It doesn't matter who the coach is, we lack talent. We need dline talent.

It doesn't matter who the coach is, we lack talent.
Sorry....Tiger Dirt, coaching, is what it has always been about. ( or should I say...the lack, of it.)

Cheers.

A big “I agree” :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:

I agree it was entertaining. I would even agree it was a moral victory. But I'm tired of entertaining games and moral victories. Watching the game last night I just KNEW it would come down to us losing in the final minutes of the 4th. Because that's been the story this year, and for the last 3-4 years.

They were very close to winning. Edmonton and in particular Ricky Ray had an off night dishing out gift throws for TD's. They were probably overconfident.

Too bad Printers returned the favour but he played well enough to win in spite of that.

Nope, in the last 3-4 years its been no entertainment whatsoever. Its been Jason Maas throwing the ball 6 yards and no TD’s.

I said at the beginning of the year that all I ask is to see something exciting from this team. well they gave me that at least.

1. Marcel seemed better prepared and kept everyone postive. It actually seeemed like they knew what they were doing at times .

2. Printers is a warrior who wnats to win as much as we do . He ran for over 100 yards un pure guts and took alot of hits . One is issue is he threw alot to where his guys were supposed to be and many times they were not there soemtimes due to interference on the other team

3. The O-line seemed to give a bit better protection .

4. Both Mariuz and Knowlton had decent games .

5 . Tisdale looked good

6 P. Rodriguez looked good out there too

Seemed robinson made it too obvious when he was blitzing however and that had Ray changinbg the play getting one on coverage .
the d-line still had very little pass coverage and the running game ( from the running backs was off tonight )

If casey can just control his emotions and not try to do everything on his own we should be fine . i still think we need to experiment with some new dlineman ( kashema for example) and maybe alan zematis as a db. We still need to throw some crossing patterns to Mmiles , and screen passes and short passes out of the backfield to the running backs as well as a few jump balls to rodriguez and high oveR the middle thows to baumann and mitchell to utilize their height .
in fact can i sit with danny mac for an afternnon and create an offensive game plan as we seems to have so many tools mentioned above that if properly utilized we would have the defence scrambling .

Overall , I think now Rodriguez and Baumann are legit starters who are young and will only get better. The jury is out on Mitchell though and Miles is a decent veteran . With Danny Mac having more input now , I hope we can come up with a few more plays that utlize the talent a bit better .