Referees

So if its simultaneous then wouldnt it make more sense to rekick? That was just a stupid, stupid ruling lol

I dont care who is playing, but this crap reffing has to quit.

Actually they called it right.

Calls evened out Both ways in that game …Hello Double pick “non” call for a Bomber TD…

As far as evening out for this game it wasnt even close …5-6? questionable calls all favoring the Bombers…

No because that would give the advantage to the kicking team.
This way one cancels out the other and its played like neither happened.

Im talking about the rule here, not the ruling of the paly

umm actually no, both announcers agreed that you couldnt tell... im watching the game in HiDef on a 50+ inch screen and I can tell what exactly happened, if i had to rule anything, it looked like Kornegay got his hands on it a split second first, then stegall came in.... the problem is that the replay doesnt show if Milt merely hit Kornegays hand or actually the ball... you cant see, you can only assume... and that is not CONCLUSIVE

No Im not saying it wasnt simultaneous. Im saying the result of it is kind of dumb… Like wouldnt the result of the simultaneous touch be better if it was rekicked?

Yeah the Labour Day was pretty even… Just the Matt D one sticks out because it was the most obvious & because the Riders won.

you all seem to be forgeting that CONCLUSIVE VIDEO EVIDENCE is needed to overturn an onfield call.. not 'what appears to happen', or 'what you think probably happened'... from that vantage point, you never actually see when Milt's hand touches the ball, or if it even did, it might have appeared to hit at the same time to some of you, but is that conclusive? if you think it is, you need to learn what the word conclusive means.

But then the advantage goes to the receiving team… Like Im not just saying this because this is the Riders, Im actually wondering

Inconclusive to you is conclusive to someone else

It is unbelvievable how poor profesional sports refferees can be!! If they can't do the job I'm sure there is somebody who can. The Rider/Bomber game probably would have been another close game but the cfl hasn't figured out that they need better officials. Unbelevable!!!!!

are u kidding me? then how about we let the refs call whatever they want, regardless of what actually goes on in a game just cause 'thats the way they saw it'

…that’s the way the ol ball bounces…i can recall a few games where the Bombers have been victims of some bad calls…but ya know it’s all part of the game…usually Ireland is calling everything on the Bombers…it was a nice switch… 8)

I think its funny how a bunch of new people joined to complain about the reffing lol

Should I even bother reading this garbage? :expressionless:

the play was inconclusive from the replays they had, in the nfl, it would have been ruled inconclusive.. because their refs are held accountable for their actions. Unless Jake Ireland has the ability to zoom in on the replay with his eyes, and maintain enough resolution to see clearly, it is inconclusive....

…If you want lol

Can you name a sport where ther ref does not call it the way he sees it? :roll:

...that's the way the ol ball bounces....i can recall a few games where the Bombers have been victims of some bad calls....but ya know it's all part of the game....usually Ireland is calling everything on the Bombers.....it was a nice switch... 8)
[/quote]

you cant just say 'thats the way the ball bounces'.... if you do, you are just promoting this garbage... it happens to every team... and really, the fans of the cfl shouldnt have to put up with it. This league is a joke anywhere outside of Canada, and games like these (which happen every week it seems) arent helping our reputation.