Referees did it again...

glad you like it.
BTW Burris doesnt play for the riders

Who said he did?

He is talking about Burris and you call him bitter because the rider’s lost

Nice plane huh?

The loss comment was in reference to Calgary losing to the Esks.

The Rider comment was in reference to his team.

Dam those Riders must want to lose their playoff spot to those pesky eskies! He seems to be upset over the loss more then us stamp fans. Just maybe he is a closet redwhite supporter!

He's more concerned with the Esks missing the playoffs than the Riders making the playoffs.

Inferiority complex?

Well thats face it the team that loses today has added pressure that the Eskimos can easily sneak back into this playoff picture. The riders just might be the team the eskimos take aim at because I believe they have two games with them. :lol:

Edm (4-7)
Sask (6-6)

Week 14
esks vs hamilton - win so...Esks (5-7)

Week 15
esks vs hamilton - win so... Esks (6-7)
sask vs bc - loss so... Sask(6-7)

In two weeks time, it's very probable that the esks will have already taken over 3rd in the west(as of now, esks hold tie-breaker over the riders). A very meaningful game happens the next week.

Week 16
sask vs. edmonton

And I'm honestly wondering why cflisbest posts more about how much he hates and is jealous of the eskimos, rather than his own team, who's playoff spot is in more jeproady than he thinks.

But as it stands now… They have a playoff spot!

Everybody is thinking that the Esks have a garaunteed 4 pts with the Cats… but if the Cats do win another game, it might be against a team that is looking too far ahead… like the Eskimos… dont get too cocky, Hamilton just might pull of a surprise, if you need to ask anyone just ask the Riders… they were the only team to lose to the Cats when they went 1-17.

I agree sambo!

I cant see the cats losing every game for the rest of the season.
They are going to be the spoilers for the rest of the season

The way the season has gone for the Esks I can easily see the Cats sweeping the series. Nothing surprises me this year.

However, IF (and that is a very big IF) things go as everyone would expect, the Esks should get two wins against the cats.

If they get the wins and end up tied with the Riders than the last home game of the year against the Riders is going to be massive.

That's why I said it's "very probable". I didn't say "for certain".

very ture, they almost beat TO the other day.

Saskiesfan I was at that Al's Bomber's game, the was officiating was awfull and the head ref was Andre Prouxl(the cfl's version of Kerry Frasier the nhl ref everybody hates.)I don't if because Prouxl is french but his calls are outrageous.I have been watching for a couple of years and he even makes bad calls in blowouts. He really takes alot of heat in Montreal,in that Winnipeg game he called the first half in english and the crowd was booing untill the P.A annoucer said it in french then he called the second half in french and got booed even louder.

If its the same game I am thinking about, The one with the video replay that overturned the obivious interception. It was not Andre Prouxl

whatever Prouxl is a horrible ref.

That’s what I’m thinking too. The guy I’m thinking of definitely wasn’t Proulx. At least I don’t think so… :?

Despite that fact that edmonton won, which isnt exactly great :stuck_out_tongue: lol.E-town did the riders a favor. The riders could gave been in 2nd place had they won their game…

Then it must have one the home games against the Ti-Cats. I remember the int that was called back that you are taliking about. Bad call in a close game. Ywo other possible refs I can think of Jake Ireland or Bud Steen.