Reeves and Borham have to go

The cats will not go anywhere with reeves as coach of this D. Why play deep zone when all they needed was 30 yards. Play the normal defence and we win tonight. Then you have Borham who misses another field go to clinch the victory. If marshal doesn't get rid of these 2, his day's are #

dude, its reed not reeves.

Hey, don't be dumping on Boreham this week....where was the offense? NO TD's! Maybe check their playbook....you ain't gonna win with 3-4 yard passes.
Let's see, the defense scored 12 points, Boreham scores 10. Oh yeah....it's all Boreham's fault.

Its not ALL Borehams fault. But he is now paid to do only one thing. His last miss hurt the team. His misses show a pattern of chronic unreliability. Sometimes players have to forget everyone else and take it upon themselves to step up....Boreham did not, again .
The Cats cannot be considered serious about winning until he is gone.

I repeat....where is the offense....no touchdowns in like 6 quarters?! THAT's not acceptable. Talking about players stepping up....one pass over 25 yards? It's IS a team sport....how about all the other mistakes in the game.

Is it Boreham's fault the Stampeders drove 37 yards on 2 plays in 6 seconds?

Agreed that it is not completely Boreham's fault. However, if he had made the last field goal, driving 37 yards on 2 plays in 6 seconds, wouldn't have mattered.

He's missed 4 of his last 6. Including a kick which would have tied Montreal going into the half and have boosted the team and now he missed a literal game winner.

That can't be ignored.

fine make a thread about that, this is a thread about boreham's inability to kick a fg.

I fg kicker is a guy thats gotta step up when your other teams arent clicking.

We could have won this travesty of a game if boreham does what he's supposed to do.

You can give a new offence the excuse that it takes time to get it together.

What's the excuse you give to the kicker who misses horribly, especially when he has a chance to win it?

I wouldn't say that our quarter back - -you
know who I mean that guy that's supposed to
PASS the ball.That game was our's to-nite
if Jamie had of got that field gaol he missed.To bad a hard loss to take for me anyway. :thdn:

No.

However it is Boreham's fault that it even mattered. A field goal by him would have rendered such plays irrellevant and we would have won.

Long long time (since '62) Cats fan, and I sat at McMahon Stadium and predicted the last 60 seconds before the Cats even were on their first down. Twice into the line, an ugly FG miss and what was that defence doing?

Go down swinging and go after the QB. No let's play "prevent"!!!
Just what was "prevented"??? I left the stadium absolutely disgusted.

High school coaching is better than that!!

Long long time (since '62) Cats fan, and I sat at McMahon Stadium and predicted the last 60 seconds before the Cats even were on their first down. Twice into the line, an ugly FG miss and what was that defence doing?

prevent defence?
let burris beat us not make it easy

don't blame boreham for this one.

Boreham doesn't call a prevent defence with a minute left and 40 yards at issue.

If he makes the kick, we would have won. That being said, coaches have to put their players
in a position to win. We were "prevented" from winning tonight.

Bye bye Kavis.

Oski Wee Wee,

WHEN CALLED ON.....big game qb's win games.....big game receivers win games......big game rb's win games.....big game kickers win games.......BOREHAM WAS CALLED ON TONIGHT TO DO HIS JOB...HE CHOKED AND HE DIDN'T ANSWER THE CALL!!......get rid of him and marshall...let the new head coach can reed and any other coach who doesn't cut it along with any players......AGAIN, IT'S SIMPLE!!!.....Boreham and Marshall can't give the ticats "W's"......just say bye-bye and move on!!

don't blame this on the defence, especially because they were the only part of our team scoring points, boreham had one job to do and he choked. How many other teams have kickers that only put it through the uprights every once in awhile.

Both choked. Boreham and the defense.