Reebox/Nike designers should be fired -- fault of GEN X

since 2005, the Lions have had pretty consistant home and away uniforms. they change up the third uniforms to appeal to a different demographic.
the Als haven’t changed their home and away uniforms in forever.
the Esks home uniforms have stayed pretty consistant over the years.

I tend to agree, often on this site it is the messenger that is attacked and not the message. I may or may not agree with the message (on this one, I don’t like the signature Bomber sweaters either) but he/she has the right to an opinion and they should not be attacked for voicing there opinion (eg. “what rock did you crawl out from under” instead of “I disagree”). I think that is one reason why many people no longer post on this site.

...seeing that I am being specifically targeted (which you gotta admit is pretty ironic given that the lesson in your your post was about not targeting the messenger so much and instead the message itself) I'll elaborate on my criticism of WBBB's post...if you boil his argument down (which I did in the quote attached to my post), he was less dis-satisfied with the product than the person producing the product, the Gen-Xers who in his opinion aren't worthy of his time....that to me is ignorant, and when faced with ignorance I lose respect for that person...could I have acted more eloquently in that transmission, oh of course I could have done so, but when debating an ignorant person why not talk in their language, it's what they know...

Sorry my bad, I thought I was attacking the message, guess it depends on your view. From now on, I will try very hard not to be so specific. I have seen many times on this site where a poster has made his/her first post and then is set upon like the plague. One cannot blame them for not returning for a second dose. I am trying to be less personal in my posts for that reason. Guess that doesn’t always work.

I still am not fond of the Bombers signature uniforms, maybe I just don’t like snow. Then again, I don’t like Saskatchewans either and I don’t have anything against wheat.

...no harm no foul....WBBB also has a bad rep on this site and doesn't lend himself well to getting that initial break that most reasonable posters are afforded...and in my opinion, WBBB hasn't returned to this particular thread because he feels attacked, he hasn't returned because his MO is to stir up a kerfuffle and then never defend his position, just go stir up another one on something else....

...on the unis themselves, I think the Bomber and Rider versions score low, BC's and Toronto's score high...RedBlacks in between...I don't see snow on the Bomber one, I thought it was clouds against a blue sky...

lol, according to the Winnipeg Free Press it looks like we’re both wrong, it says it represents Camo gear to honour winnipegs military traditions. Funny thing is that I have never seen blue camo gear. I liked Drew Willy’s comment when asked about the lack of gold, he said “it’s just for one game”, seems to be a lot of cost for one game.