REDBLACKS sign OL Jacob Ruby to two-year deal

OTTAWA — The Ottawa REDBLACKS have signed national offensive lineman Jacob Ruby to a two-year deal, the team announced on Monday.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2022/01/10/redblacks-sign-ol-jacob-ruby-two-year-deal/

I sure hope he's vaccinated . Ontario is being hit hard by Covid right now . He was let go by the Edmonton Mooses for vaccine "discrepancies" .

Keep signing players Ottawa, as Biden would say, you need to "Build Back Better" the CFL is best when all teams are competitive.......

Hmmm........ maybe I can make that more Canadian.... Ottawa needs to get "Bigger Faster Stronger" quicker. :football:

(I'm not cool like Pat Lynch)

Yes everywhere is being hit hard by covid and it makes no difference if you are vaccinated or not, everyone is getting it.
But by the time May arrives, hopefully this covid thing will be treated like a cold or flu, no proof of vaxx or wearing a mask etc
and we have a normal CFL season starting in June

Good under the radar signing by Ottawa. Ruby will play 18 games. Likely cap friendly. National. Solid move by Burke.

1 Like

You can’t be serious!

2 Likes

Where’s my looking at the floor shaking my head emoji. :open_mouth:

That’s one person who will never get in a CFL, NHL…game again

2 Likes

You know it’s all about “nature - nurture” . When you got it , you got it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Turn it into something more Trumpian

Make Ottawa Great Again! (complete with red and black MOGA caps as a merchandise item)

2 Likes

You might have something…MRBGA?

Turn it into something more Trumpian

Make Ottawa Great Again! (complete with red and black MOGA caps as a merchandise item)

I'm surprised the mods didn't jump all over this . Very interesting according to Artie Johnson :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like