RedandWhite

are u ready for the but whooping u guys are gonna take tommorow, then we will be 2 points up on you

..........not gonna happen.......although I actually picked Montreal in theVCGC that is only a strategic ploy to keep ThirdandTen behind me........Montreal is without Edwards and although LaPointe is a fine backup the reality is that the Als will be really sleepy because of the time change........we also have very unusual water here and this will cause the Als to get diarrhea.........Calvillo will probably tweak a back muscle from lifting his luggage at the hotel..........the game is ours....

........Hamilton 17....Edmonton 3........

RNR what is the score of the TCat game and your Eskimos? Whats that noise? A big thud!

Uh, Red and White, a little typo error there. Hamilton won by a bit more.

What was that thud noise could it be RNR's jaw hitting the ground!

I notice RNR hasn't been around....he has a few questions to answer on the Lions forum too!

Maybe he's still in recovery!

…Lapointe was more than fine…I found out The Don had been practicing early wake up calls for his team leading up to the game and allowed the boys an afternoon nap…all the downtwon Calgary Super Drug Marts were sold out of Pepto Bismal, very strange…and of course Anthony had a bellboy deal with the luggage, what was I thinking!!!..

…oh yeah, the score I posted for the Edmonton Hamilton game was the halftime score prediction… :smiley: