Reason for poor attendance

You only have 44 days to vote! lol

Wheres the "awful on field product" option?

It was on TV! If we want butts in the seats we need to blackout a few. Sorry for those who dont make it out but its a reality.

Ya but no one really knew it would be an awfull product.

The games were never blacked out before and we always got big crowds

I went but I’m not very bright!

An Argo-Cat fan

8) That is something you don't want to admit to around this place barney !!!!!! :wink:

do you mean the price of A.J. 'Gass'?..or 'gas'? :wink:

If play continues like it did in game one, they might as well black them all out. :expressionless:

I'm waiting for the attendance to drop
alot more, i enjoyed the smaller crowds of
16 thousand plus, no line ups at the
concession's

good, i can get a whole row to myself next time i go

You don't get a team to improve by being a "faithfull " attender win or lose..need proof.look at Maple Leafs....sad to say but the team doesn't have the pride of the old Tiger Cats...due to the revolving door on the dressing room...put a product on the field or suffer at the gate. Actually if they keep playing the way they have been they wont cover the games anyway.

GOTC wrote,

I'm waiting for the attendance to drop
alot more, i enjoyed the smaller crowds of
16 thousand plus, no line ups at the
concession's

I know your joking GOTC,

but its lousy going to games that are at 15 000. The atmosphere isn`t very good. Ivor Wynne is made to be full

8) I almost had my whole row empty last game , and those are box seats !!!!!!!!! :roll:

This should be included in your Poll…
It was on TV.

As well as …I’m too cheap so I stayed home.

I went to the game …theEntertainment was good,pre-game ,half,the Football?,next question…

how about, I cant afford the air fare

I vote for 'on field product' as well...can't believe out of all those choices that didn't make it.

on field product is the most unacceptable reason for a true fan not attending.

Uhhhh...you've watched some of these games, no?

ohhh yeah