Real reason for Henrys gap

Well the truth just came out. Reporters asked Henry the reason why he hasnt gotten braces to close the gap between his two front teeth. Henry, a devoted church goer, responded with "the Lord knows all, and has given me my physical features. The Lord knew I would be playing the Saskatchewan Roughriders on November 21st, 2010 and will be forced to eat through a straw for a few months after Hawkins, Chunky, Simpson and the rest of the mean green defense is done with me. This gap will help me be able to eat better during that time."
When asked about how Burris feels about playing the Riders on Sunday, Burris admitted to having night terrors about the thousands of Rider fans flooding McMahon this weekend. He has woken up the past three nights to "Henreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Henreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Henreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" stuck in his mind and visions of various Rider defensemen chasing him down behind the line of scrimmage, and interceptions. Burris may just go off the deep end before game time.

HenREEEE.. Henry Burris!!

"Coming Mother"

Good one, genius. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

How do you explain the gap between your ears?? :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

:twisted: `

` :twisted:
Good one* :cowboy: :lol:

Oh sarcasm, the lowest form of wit.