Read This

If your not going to the game you may want to join all us HUNGRY ticat fans, my friend is an argo season ticket holder and his rep told him they're thinking that we may have more fans than argo. Would love to hear what the tsn panel has to say when they see a SEA of black and white, when they see over half of Rogers Centre filled with a bunch of loud crazy hungry cat fans making more noise than the blue. Canada will be talking about this, get out and lets me LOUD.. :rockin:

Going to be very bizarre this weekend, with both visiting teams getting the benefit of a strong "home" crowd.

I waited too long on others to get my tix ... So when I did I got mine on the "Argos" sideline right amoungst their STH base ...

I'll be respectful of course ... I'm thinking of this more as a money making enterprise ... I'll take all bets ... And I'll be collecting all game long ...

... And if you thought the Rob Ford stories were wild ...

In the words of Rodney Dangerfield ...

"Hey! Everybody! We're All Gonna Get Laid!"!

to the OP.

When you create a thread ,please make sure you include the topic of discussion in the tread title.

"Read this" ain't cool!!!!!

if you have access to...bring yellow/gold smoke bombs and toss em on the field right before/during kickoff

If you want to see the game you won't be throwing any smoke bombs on the field - because that would mean instant ejection from the Rogers Centre.