RE: You gotta be **** kidding me.

The title says it all. what the ****.
I could not agree more!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still in disbelief!

But it was a good game.

I've taught myself when I watch ticat games, expect to lose, that way any points on the board are progress.

I could care less how good a game it was! WHAT THE ?#$%

Are we cursed? Five games lost by less than a touchdown.

We could have three games in the win column on top of the two already there. Edmonton x 2, Saskatchewan and maybe even tonight.

It is hard to keep the faith, but we are getting closer. Doesn't help much right now though...

Compare this season to the last two, Hamilton fans. The Ticats weren't even competitive for much of the last two seasons. At least this year the Ticats are taking the opposition down to the final minute or two of games. You just have to hang in there a little longer, Ticats fans.

...to be quite honest....i think the Ti-Cats got unlucky,,,,the Bombers got lucky and escaped with 2 points....i think the Cats have improved greatly....

had we rushed the ball more often....like when we were in their endzone they wouldnt hav ebeen granted the 2 points

Exactly.

At least this year going to ticats games isnt equivalent to having your teeth pulled at the dentist

You think the Cats were unlucky, Wpg was knocking on the door 3 times and only came away with 2 points they could have had another 19 points. Score that is.

I agree they are looking beter.

Man, is it fustrating to come so close to another win or even overtime.

Unfortunately, it seems like when the defense gets a shot at winning the game, ie Edmonton last week, they can`t contain.

This week it was a bobbled snap on a chip shot by Setta.

What lousy luck. The way it was looking after that Porter run. I thought we were going to score the winning drive.

Are we cursed?
Yes. That is exactly what we are. Until Bob explictly takes back his admonishing of the forbidden chant.
Quote:

Are we cursed?

Yes. That is exactly what we are. Until Bob explictly takes back his admonishing of the forbidden chant.

Bob can also go back to the original logo.

Yes we are cursed! It is the curse of the three legged cat. Although you can see the fourth leg outlined it has no stripes. Until this organization gives the cat back his stripes and acknowledges it’s cruelty, this team will continue to limp along like a cat with three legs! ( sorry I have nothing left after tonight)