RE: Totally off the subject of Footy Topics!!!

Zepplin, Hendricks, CCR, Guns N Roses, The Who, Pink Floyd, Heart, O Jays, Lynyrd Skynyrd, etc.

I’m impressed Eskimos32001, for a young person, you have good taste!..Not that ganster rap crap that you hear far too often.

My favourite musicians are Rush, 54-40, Bruce Cockburn, The Wonder Stuff, Beck, etc. I listen to just about anything though, and I have music from Senegal, Canada, the UK, Ireland, Guyana, Australia, and the US. I’m also a member of a band.

beatles stones ottis redding elvis zepplin fats dommino

I’m really into jazz…
Charles Mingus, John Coltrane, Miles Davis, Charlie Parker, Dizzy Gillespie, Art Blakey

But i still listen to a bit of classic rock too… Zeppelin, Floyd, Doors, The Who

The Offspring, Rolling Stones, 3 Days Grace, 3 Doors Down, Iron Maiden… pretty much everything but rap… music is good in general

Dream Theater and any good pregressive metal…(list too long)

Foreigner, Rush, Boston, The Badlees, AXXIS, Eddie Money, Frank Marino, Freddy Jones Band, Simple Minds, Winger, Mr. Big, Tall Stories, Killer Dwarfs, Europe, Enya, Mannheim Steamroller,

I like ALL music with the exception of gangsta rap and country.

Good rock music…I need my heavy metal…Hardcore screaming…my emotional dark music…But I’ll really listen to anything besides rap and well yeah country…