Re-sign Sandy Beveridge (and others)

I think this guy's been good. For the record, these are our free agents, according to TSN:

Jojuan Armour
Sandy Beveridge
Jykine Bradley
Lawrence Gordon
Arnold Parker

Armour needs to be re-signed, but there are enough threads about him. I believe that if we re-sign anyone else on this list, it should be Beveridge. Bradley's okay too, but he didn't play a lot last year. And Gordon took a step back compared to his rookie year.

This is the complete CFL player listing from the TSN site:

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/feature/?fid=143&hubname=

I'd rather Gordon and even Bradley over Beveridge to be honest

I personally am not too concerned about getting Beveridge back. He is a good player but I think that there are more important signings to get done first

beveridge is only ever going to be a back up.

bradley healthy this year would be good, look at the last 2 games last year

i say we need to sign dunbrack as well

Creehan says he's hoping all of Hamilton's free agents re-sign with the club.

The free agents are linebacker Jojuan Armour and defensive backs Lawrence Gordon, Jykine Bradley and Sandy Beveridge.

thats very good news

especially in Armour's case - sounds like he wants to come back too so I am confident he will be

we can always cut 'em in training camp if they dont work out

I have it On Good Authority that Jojuan Legal Problems are over The Charges where Dropped.

He loves playing here
I know he is working harder to be even better then he was Last year.
He was one of our Best Defence players last year
It good to know how much Big Dog loves playing here.

Now lets get him Signed Before Feb Starts. :thup:

(Onknight) I know he is working harder to be even better then he was Last year. He was one of our Best Defence players last year It good to know how much Big Dog loves playing here.

Now lets get him Signed Before Feb Starts. Thumbs Up

Right on, Onknight!

Many of us here noted a while back that

Roger Dunbrack was shown as released
on the CFL website, www.CFL.ca. *

In todays Spec article he is mentioned as a free agent.

'The five prospective free agents all line up on defence

– defensive tackle Roger Dunbrack,

Armour and defensive backs

Gordon, Sandy Beveridge and Jykine Bradley.

P.S.

• Arnold Parker’s name pops up there, too,
    but he was history prior to last season.

He jumped to a women’s roller derby team
down in the States, didn’t he?

Dunbrack was released, therefore he’s a free agent. I still don’t want him, nor do I want Beveridge.

Mike and Hitch.....come back. :cry: :cry: :cry: :wink:

sigh.....

Armour, Bradley and Gordon need to be resigned. I think we need to add Dario Romero, Dan Goodspeed, and Chip Cox, as well as a good receiver and some more good DB's.

Don't complain.............at least he/she didn't mention Kevin Eakin.

Sandy and Jojuan are very good players and not only deserve but have earned the right to continue on this team they both give it their all on the field and off. Any of you who think Beveridge shouldn't be signed are very wrong he is a good safety and one of our favorites. So I am crossing my fingers and hope to see him on the field this year in the black and gold. So back off saying get rid of him he doesn't deserve that from you guys who think you know football.

Go Cats Go