Re: kent austin & leslie stewart!

:sunglasses: Just to let you fans know that former TiCat HC Kent Austin, has divoriced his wife and is marrying former Argo and Ticat Cheerleader coach, Leslie Stewart !!!

She recently quit her job at CHCH and has moved down south to be with her new husband !!!

Congratulations to them :grinning: :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

are you serious?

holy crap.

:sunglasses: Google Kent Austin and you can see for your self !!!

that's awesome. good for them both!

This is exactly what we needed on our bye week.

1 Like

Ah, the one that got away

She once cheered for me

I have had but one 30 second conversation with Matt Dunigan.

I was in an endzone corporate tent area and he walked by and I said hi. He said "What is the name of that piece of a$$ coaching the Ticat cheer team. JEEZUS"

3 Likes

Holy crap! From Wikipedia

Family[edit]

Austin is divorced from his first wife Shelley and is marrying former Ticat cheerleader and TV personality Lesley Stewart. Austin has three children; two daughters and a son.

Now we know why Austin's last year didn't work out. He had his hands full. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well I’ll be damned. Kent you old dog you!

Leslie seems like she could fit in as a southern belle.

Congrats to the happy couple.

It would appear he was up late most nights BUT it wasn't because he was looking at game film . :heart_eyes: :grin:

1 Like

Did you have to pay her? :crazy_face:

All though I wish Kent and the new wife all the best of luck it ain't easy going through a divorce and starting a new relationship Hope they are successful starting anew... I wish the exs all the best too.

Is the only evidence of this that publicly editable now taken down sentence from Wikipedia or is it confirmed elsewhere??!

Haven’t seen it anywhere else but I’m not really a social media guy. Seems like a really strange thing to randomly add to someone’s Wiki page if it’s some type of prank.

Could be that they don’t want to publicly announce anything and get bombarded with Facebook messages etc. Not sure how long Kent has been divorced but if it’s recent then there’s probably good reason for it.

Quote from wikki
Wikipedia is a wiki, meaning anyone can edit nearly any page and improve articles immediately . You do not need to register to do this, and anyone who has edited is known as a Wikipedian or editor. Small edits add up, and every editor can be proud to have made Wikipedia better for all.
Given that, if anyone pranks or adds wrong info it sometimes takes a very long time to make corrections... My kid in high school were told by teachers to NEVER. Use that site for reference both went to university and never ever looked at that site for reference

Well that’s inappropriate, isn’t it.

3 Likes

For what very little it's worth, Leslie's Twitter page is protected (locked down) which is a little odd for a personality from the local news.

Now I don't know how long it's been like that, so make of it what you will.

Yes. Take it down. I don't believe that he would say that to a guy he JUST met. Take the topic off the board entirely in fact.

2 Likes

:sunglasses: She does not work at CH any more !!

She quit there and has moved to the USA.

I was told this all yesterday by a very reliable source, whether any of you don't want to believe it or not, well , that is up to you !! :frowning_face:

3 Likes