RE: I

No. Most of us already predicted the Blue Bombers would rank this low. :smiley:

how do you delete repeated posts??

winnipeg will not be a powerhouse but remember these factors:
edmontons oc is ron lancaster jr.
calgary has burris(and this is not necessarily a good thing stamps fans)
saskatchewan is saskatchewan.
b.c. i admit i think you will do very well this year. congrats.

the blue and gold can still make the playoffs this year

winnipeg will not be a powerhouse but remember these factors:
edmontons oc is ron lancaster jr.
calgary has burris(and this is not necessarily a good thing stamps fans)
saskatchewan is saskatchewan.
b.c. i admit i think you will do very well this year. congrats.

the blue and gold can still make the playoffs this year

Saskatchewan is Saskatchewan........oh.....that must mean that they will completely tear up the CFL!! Well thank you for clearifying that!! :smiley:

I can picture Calgary making the playoffs this year. But I think Saskatchewan will utterly destroy them (Nealon Greene has always played amazing against that team)

And Saskatchewan is truly blessed if they finish better than 9-9 this year.

Winnipeg? I don't think things look too good for them this year, either.

I see that there hasn’t been a shortage of idiocy in my absence.

.......what did you do? poke your foot with a tree planting spike and go on compo?............

haha. just a day off in between changing camps. I am now leaving Valemount and going to the wonderful town of 100 mile house. some resort on Canim lake, if anyone wants to come say hi. Just ask a local they know where we are almost instantly.

the dirty treeplanter

oh and dispite what all you fools say about my riders, I know as do the rest of the faithful that we will do very well, and it will be a tight race between us and BC to be playing in late nov.

Hey Billy remember you do not use a combine to harvest the trees okay!

Billy, bring Nealon back some BC bud. Just kidding.....I know leave poor Nealon alone.

hey billy ur back?

.......sorry.......wild bill soup is back in the valleys of Valemount planting little treelings.........where the men, women and bears all pretty much look the same and mosquitos not only steal your blood but are big enough to fly away with your VISA card too..........we'll hear from him later on in the year, but it'll be a sad day when he emerges from the bush only to find his riders at 2-4-0 and Crandell at the helm.........

No change to predictions.... I still picked the west to Be:

(1) BC
(2) Edmonton
(3) Calgary
(4) Saskatchewan Cross over
(5) Winnipeg

(1) Montreal
(2) Toronto
(3) Hamilton
(4) Ottawa

Only thing to change is BC and Edmonton meet now, 100 points between the two of them will be reached by the 3rd quarter!

Hey Billy, You are in God's country. I'm about 80 miles from where you are!

I drive into the back woods around 100Mile house for fire wood at some of the old logging sites. ( I don't cut live trees...only windfalls and logging waste)

Just be careful, there are a couple "Hippie" communities that have growops planted in the mountains.....Don't get shot at!

it was one of our first instructions at camp. Do not go hiking in the bush, noit because of Bears, but crazies protecting BC's biggest cash crop. In 100 mile now. nice little town, beuatiful country, the lakes all make me want to go back home to fish (too expensive for me to buy a license here).

and its still gonna be

sask
bc
cal
edm (crossover)
peg (loses tie break with edm)

I thought I'd drum up this old post to see how everyones predictions are so far this year.

I've got the West Nailled down so far, but my Eastern Predictions are out to lunch.

I think that pretty much everyone's predictions for the east are off.
I dont remember anyone saying Ottawa in first with Montreal and Toronto chasing them

I think everyones prediction about WPG. being in the basement was right... up till now.....but get ready for change for the bottom rung in the near future....here we go Bombers.....here we go....

Blackdale do not want to be a smart butt here but a comet may hit earth by November ha ha ha ha Your right though anything can happen!

we'll hear from him later on in the year, but it'll be a sad day when he emerges from the bush only to find his riders at 2-4-0 and Crandell at the helm.........

Wow, R&W. . .that's some predicting there. . .not 100% accurate, but wow nonetheless. . . :smiley: