Re: Glenn McKay

I see he has been activated for tomorrow's game. Although listed as third string on the Depth Chart, I seem to remember a player last year who was third string who then had a great year. Here is what I said about him after the Winnipeg exhibition game and his subsequently being cut:

I'm really surprised that Glenn McKay was cut. He really impressed me in the Winnipeg game. He caught everything thrown his way.

[url=http://forums.ticats.ca/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=56583&start=15]viewtopic.php?f=5&t=56583&start=15[/url]

Sure he may turn out to another "never was", but I really liked how he caught the ball in that exhibition game. (groaner alert) He caught everything but a cold. :lol:

this guy has got what it takes, i remember at the black and gold game, he never missed a pass and made an AMAZING one handed grab that caught the attention of everybody there

this guy is waiting to bust out, all he needs is a chance, he reminds me of Dressler a lot and if hes even half the player Dressler is, then we got ourselves a ball player!

Thays good news, I also notice Barker is not on the list! Anyone have info on this?