RCMP Const. Worden

In spite of yet another TiCat loss on the weekend, let's keep in mind that a greater loss was suffered by the entire country. Our police, fire, and emergency responders literally put it all on the line for us each and every day, sometimes with tragic results. They do a job usually mired in the mundane, yet unforeseen circumstances can prevent them from coming home. Let's keep Const. Worden and his family in our thoughts and prayers during this time of national mourning.

Great Post.

Yet another needless tragedy.

Absolutely terrible. My condolences to his family.

RIP Const. Worden

Our thoughts and prayers are with his family.
Next time you see a cop at Timmy's or anywhere, walk up and say "Thanks", and watch the look in their eyes.

He was a big football fan and was the Special Teams captain of the Laurier Golden Hawks a few years back.

More importantly he was there to serve and protect, was a loving husband and the proud father of an eight-month old.

I've heard from several people who knew him as a teammate or someone they coached. I know it's cliche at a time like this, but nobody could think of a bad thing to say. He was one of those guys that everyone loved and respected.

If the Hawks beat Ottawa on the weekend I'm betting it's because of a big play on special teams and it will be because of the very special 13th man on the field.

Rest in Peace.