Rays Players refuse to wear PRIDE attire

Tampa Bay Rays split on Pride Night as some players refuse to wear logo.

Good for these players for saying no to something they didnt want to do and for the Rays organization giving them the ability to say no.

Unlike when they beat up Kramer for not wearing the ribbon . :grinning:

2 Likes

The Ray players that won't wear the Pride attire makes them homophobes. Refuse to wear the attire, you get benched and traded out of town

Spoken like a fascist

2 Likes

The movement is fractured big time . It is no longer a Homosexual movement it has gone well beyond that .

Dave Chappele does a great segment on it . They don't all like or agree on what the movement is today .

They are not united behind everything and everyone especially the crazy town branch they attracted who think men have babies and men should compete against women in sports . They are big time split on where they are going with certain issues .

1 Like

Yes I have heard that. It's been hijacked by corporations and their ESG initiatives.

ESGs are the new social credit score for companies. How woke you are determines your score and investment. Late stage capitalism promoting fascism

1 Like

It Started in China I believe .

I first heard of something like that in the works there .

social credit score .

I think they use that for making movies and TV shows now too .

Even the new Batman had to invoke it .

No wokeisms no movie .

1 Like

No. Spoken like a champion for human and LGBTQ+ rights.

2 Likes

It is against human rights to force someone to support something they dont agree with. Also, a person can be for something and still feel they should not have to be forced to show that support in one way or another.

8 Likes

No it doesnt and No they should not be benched or traded.

Yeah you are a real hero :laughing:

Don't support a cause, then go play elsewhere or don't play at all

One doesn't have to be a hero to understand LGBTQ+ plight. Heroes don't do it for for fame and money. They do it because it is the right thing to do

1 Like

This episode is perfect :laughing:

Pride already? But I just put up my Ukraine flag

The players are insulting the survivors of the Pulse nightclub massacre that happened in Orlando which is close to it's anniversary

Sure.. threatening someone so that they wear a rainbow is what we need more of. If you say so

You get what you deserve when you are openly a homophobe

You are really all in eh.. :laughing:

Look like you are too

This is the proper definition of fascism.

Fascism is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism,[1] characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and the economy[2] that rose to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.[3][4] The first fascist movements emerged in Italy during World War I, before spreading to other European countries.[3] Opposed to anarchism, democracy, liberalism, and Marxism,[5] fascism is placed on the far-right wing within the traditional left–right spectrum.[3][6]
Fascists saw World War I as a revolution that brought massive changes to the nature of war, society, the state, and technology. The advent of total war and the total mass mobilization of society had broken down the distinction between civilians and combatants. A military citizenship arose in which all citizens were involved with the military in some manner during the war.[7] The war had resulted in the rise of a powerful state capable of mobilizing millions of people to serve on the front lines and providing economic production and logistics to support them, as well as having unprecedented authority to intervene in the lives of citizens.[7]

Fascists believe that liberal democracy is obsolete. They regard the complete mobilization of society under a totalitarian one-party state as necessary to prepare a nation for armed conflict and to respond effectively to economic difficulties.[8] A fascist state is led by a strong leader (such as a dictator) and a martial law government composed of the members of the governing fascist party to forge national unity and maintain a stable and orderly society.[8] Fascism rejects assertions that violence is automatically negative in nature and views imperialism, political violence and war as means that can achieve national rejuvenation.[9] Fascists advocate a dirigisme[10][11] economy, with the principal goal of achieving autarky (national economic self-sufficiency) through protectionist and economic interventionist policies.[12] The extreme authoritarianism and nationalism of fascism often manifests a belief in racial purity or a master race, usually synthesized with some variant of racism or bigotry against a demonized "Other". These ideas have motivated fascist regimes to commit genocides, massacres, forced sterilizations, mass killings, and forced deportations.[13]

Since the end of World War II in 1945, few parties have openly described themselves as fascist; the term is more often used pejoratively by political opponents. The descriptions of neo-fascist or post-fascist are sometimes applied more formally to describe contemporary parties of the far-right with ideologies similar to, or rooted in, 20th-century fascist movements.[3][14]

Benito Mussolini (left) and Adolf Hitler (right), the leaders of Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany, respectively, were both fascists.

I support the pride community!! :rainbow:

Tic. Tic, Tic....:bomb:....:fire:....:closed_lock_with_key:....

4 Likes